• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Question How to create round cleavage look?

Molf81

Reactions
Picture1.png
Picture2.png

I'm trying to achieve the "upper cleavage / push up" look, where the curve of the breast is very evident along the upper edge, and overall the bust is very round, like the images above and typically found on real women with implants.

I tend to find that most morphs create too strong a linear edge where the top of the breast meets the upper chest / sternum. I assume it's something to do with the default mesh most models are based on. With lots, and lot of morphs (about 24+), I can achieve a reasonable look (see image below) but even here you can see it's more V shaped than )( shaped.

Picture3.png

My question is - is there a better to achieve this 'roundness', especially along the centre and upper regions?

I think what you need is them chest (center gap) morphs :)
-->under morphs/chest
Type in "center gap" in the search. Also a good one on my list is the "ChestSeperateBreasts" morph. You can also influence the breasts by morphing around with the rib cage. Or play around with "Top Curve 1&2" under "Breast".

It's those god damn physics make me always return to these "program" ...

VaM is a HELLofA drug!
f9dcc164476c45e252074d0f4957b73c.jpg

Upvote 0
HolySchmidt has the right idea. You could also try making your own fine adjustment externally.

Upvote 0
I think you should also have a look at cloudcovers new released morphs ;)

Upvote 0
@HolySchmidt - thank you, working with the "gap" and "sternum" morphs does help in shaping the centre region. Cloudcover's morphs are always useful! Not a one stop shop, but useful! "Top Curve 2" is almost ideal, except that like @yasparukko idea of using the up/down angle in F Breast Physics 1, results in the nipple being very very high.

@AWWalker - please, be my guest! :)

The default Breast Move Up Right/Left poses work well too, but these are poses rather than morphs, so don't always stick; and it would be nice to achieve a similar effect without physically moving the breast upward.

Upvote 0
I was going to post it, after finishing, but i realized it really messes with clothes. Need to do it over with out modding the bottom of the breasts. Here are a few you can try out.
PushUp1.jpg
PushUp2.jpg
PushUp3.jpg
PushUp4.jpg
PushUp5.jpg
PushUp6.jpg

Attachments

• AWWalker.PushUpMorphs.1.var
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
with the write cloth settings it looks ok. Great for adding realism to pushing her boobs together.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    435.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    434.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    457.3 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
with the write cloth settings it looks ok. Great for adding realism to pushing her boobs together.

Ah, dude. Just saw you released them. F'ing perfection. Like I said, my personal preference is #3. But using just two morphs, yours plus one for size as desired, achieves exactly what I was looking for.

1679904533.jpg

I'll be buying you a few virtual coffees!

https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/pushup-morphs.32080/ to anyone viewing this thread years down the line! :)

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom