A plea to look creators: look at more real women who have big breasts

btacoses

Reactions
With exceptions few exceptions, most notably splineVR, most looks with boobs larger than a C cup require that I fix the morphs and physics for the breasts to look remotely natural. The divergences from a natural look might be easier, as natural breasts aren't entirely easy to create in VaM. But it seems that creators are either unfamiliar with what big natural breasts look like or they have a completely different idea than I do about what an improvement on natural breasts would look like. When I design looks, I use an image panel to model them after people in photographs. It's hard for DD and larger. Really hard. But I end up with something pretty different from most looks on the hub. It's even harder yet to get the physics just right so they work with faster, bouncier animations or with TM, mostly requiring adjustments to spring and dampen multipliers for nipples and areolas. But it's so much more rewarding. For me the breast shapes and physics go just as far as skin textures in creating a realistic experience in VR--another area where splineVR is so far beyond nearly every creator. I've had the pleasure of fucking some real DD and EE titties, and even one chubby girl with a rack like Maserati, and I would like to see more of the big breast looks to aim for more realism.

If someone could make a paid "fix" morph that can resolve common issues with one slider or two, I would bet they'd rack up some patrons fast. I know I'd sign up!

I think one reason for this is the limitations of Unity's soft body physics simulation engine, something that extensions like TittyMagic exist to help mitigate.

Would you consider uploading some of your looks to the hub? It could help set a good example for other creators.

Generally, VAM's softbody physics are great for simulating the squish of boobs but they don't really account for the mass of the breast at all. Using morphs to fix it will result in boobs that only look good in certain positions and don't behave correctly during movement. TittyMagic fixes basically all these issues, auto-calculating breast weight and movement using the mass (and it can be easily adjusted if it doesn't look right).
While I think a lot of looks on the hub have odd-looking breasts, most of the time it's as simple as adding a plugin. Certainly easier than adjusting a bunch of morphs by hand, which can be tedious.

Back
Top Bottom