• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

a free CC-BY cum plugin

is there any other that has thick consistency? on the fluids :unsure:

There's options in it to change the fluids thickness, stream, etc
But you can also go check the plugins section for others.

Fluids 101 is just a stream of particles. Real fluid simulation is very compute intensive. Other than the autojuice plugin, your best bet is manipulating cum clothing. You can use triggers on the Alpha, and reset the simulation. That can result in a spurt of cum, or cum dripping from a face.

actually i did used fluids 101, but the fluid does not behave like what cum fluid should be..

You will not have fluid simulation on VAM1 due to the post processing limitation and the fact that we can't really do raymarching easily.

Fluid 101 is your best alternative until VAM 2 provides a better result.

is there any other that has thick consistency? on the fluids :unsure:

I uploaded a resource you could check out for some ideas on what is possible with Fluids 101 in combination with some soundfx:

Last edited:
I uploaded a resource you could check out for some ideas on what is possible with Fluid 101 in combination with some soundfx:
thanks! i will check it out

Just like you for the fluids 101, it's just a matter of perception. "Look so good" is not my perception in that case. I don't find AutoJuice remotely feeling like a fluid. At best, it looks like chewing gum.

But to answer your question, without asking you to look at the code... it's actually written in the documentation. The system uses clothing. The internal clothing system of VAM. That's a cool hack even tho I don't like it (best case scenario it works for "drips"), but it is NOT a fluid simulation.

Just like you for the fluids 101, it's just a matter of perception. "Look so good" is not my perception in that case. I don't find AutoJuice remotely feeling like a fluid. At best, it looks like chewing gum.

But to answer your question, without asking you to look at the code... it's actually written in the documentation. The system uses clothing. The internal clothing system of VAM. That's a cool hack even tho I don't like it (best case scenario it works for "drips"), but it is NOT a fluid simulation.
noted. everyone has their own preference, but for me a chewing gum is closely similar to real life cum fluid than watery fluid 😁

I hope it's more a VAM preference than a real-life preference... or you might want to see a doctor! lol 😁😁😁😂

Back
Top Bottom