• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Mouth animation plugin?

Jocks3D

Reactions
Patreon
callanscott
Has anyone ever created a plugin that you could add to a model so their mouth opens wider as they approach a penis to suck it, then returns to it's normal closed or semi-closed state when it moves away from a dick? Maybe even smiles a little? If someone creates this I can suggest a name for it: "Open Wide". :)

Have you tried the Divining Rod plugin?

Have you tried the Divining Rod plugin?

Yes but unless I'm missing something DiviningRod does not open and close a mouth in a realistic way, it just stuffs a dick into a mouth. What I'm suggesting is a plugin that compliments and can be used with DiviningRod, where a closed mouth starts to open as it approaches a cock, maybe even with a little tongue sticking out, then after the cock sucking is complete the head moves back and the mouth starts to close and smiles a little at a job well done.

I know I may be asking for a lot, just wanted to suggest this as an idea for any ambitious plugin creators here. :)

You don't really need a plugin for that, you can do this with collisiontrigger and timeline

Well yeah, you can use other methods to do anything a plugin does if you have the time, effort and knowledge but isn't the idea of a plugin to make things easier and faster, especially for the majority of us that never get into timelines?

Also, yasparukko when you make a comment like that and you imply it's easy to do what I'm asking, elaborating a little more on the "how" would be helpful. I thought this was the "Request To Community" forum. If the answer to every post here is "do it yourself", why even have this forum?

you can trigger morph changes with this if it helps

Back
Top Bottom