Glute Plugin

sprite253

Reactions
Hello)

is there a plugin that allows you to control the buttocks as well as, for example, a hand???

I am not exactly sure for what purpose you want this, or of I understand you correctly...
The buttocks have no bones or joints. Therefore you can't move them like a hand.
But the buttocks and the breasts have separately adjustable"soft body physics" for some extra wobbeling.
If you want to do a but-shaking scene, then you maybe want to adjust the butt physics till the effect suits your expectations.
In theory you could also switch some butt morphs back-and-forth, to simulate butt moving.

I am not exactly sure for what purpose you want this, or of I understand you correctly...
The buttocks have no bones or joints. Therefore you can't move them like a hand.
But the buttocks and the breasts have separately adjustable"soft body physics" for some extra wobbeling.
If you want to do a but-shaking scene, then you maybe want to adjust the butt physics till the effect suits your expectations.
In theory you could also switch some butt morphs back-and-forth, to simulate butt moving.

how to add movement with morphs? to make it look like a muscle contraction?

You first need to find some butt morphs which will suits your needs.
Maybe something like "glute up" or "glute in"...
Maybe you will find some in the build-in morphs, but there are several more custom butt morphs around to download.

Next is to switch those morphs on/off by some sort of trigger.
-Most simple solution would be a collision trigger.
-A bit more complicated: a rythm trigger with sound source and music.
-You can also use a plugin to select and apply the morphs randomly.
-Or most complicated: you could use the Timeline plugin to create an animation plus switching those morphs.

Here is a very good tutorial on how to use triggers:

You first need to find some butt morphs which will suits your needs.
Maybe something like "glute up" or "glute in"...
Maybe you will find some in the build-in morphs, but there are several more custom butt morphs around to download.

Next is to switch those morphs on/off by some sort of trigger.
-Most simple solution would be a collision trigger.
-A bit more complicated: a rythm trigger with sound source and music.
-You can also use a plugin to select and apply the morphs randomly.
-Or most complicated: you could use the Timeline plugin to create an animation plus switching those morphs.

Here is a very good tutorial on how to use triggers:

Thanks a lot for your answer)

Back
Top Bottom