A few questions I hope someone can please help me with!

CosmoKram3r

Reactions
Hey all

I've watched all the YouTube how to videos from the WIKI and read the guide and these are the outstanding issues I have at the moment.

1) I downloaded some new looks into VAM but they only open as a scene. When I'm in a proper made scene with UI and try to change the look to one of my ones, the models don't show up on the list in the appearance preset menu. Some do, but most don't.

2) Is the idea to keep the pre-made scene by an author the same or can I change any scene that has an VR touch UI and drop a different look to replace the original person?

3) When I change the look/person, it miscalibrates the position with say the mouth correctly fitting over the penis. Same happens when I move anyone around and I don't see a reset button. What do I do?

4) I don't get exactly what the capabilities are here with this game or what I'm meant to be doing to get the most fun out of it. I mean other than loading a pre-made scene, swapping the person and selecting from the UI eg. 'blowjob' and having that going, what am I meant to be doing in VR? just watching? or touching or grabbing? because grabbing and moving miscalibrates for me (as mentioned), so I dunno are you meant to use both controllers to hold the hips and doggy manually? then how can you use your free hand to... you know...

I can't figure out what I'm meant to be doing to make it interactive because it seems more like a watching only thing right now but I see others talk about good interactivity.

5) Instead of enjoying a scene play out, it seems like I'm doing a whole bunch of screwing around in VR when I'm in a scene. Like to move around and just use the VR controllers, I find I have to move the headset off a bit because I need to actually use my keyboard to move using Z and X. Should I be needing to use the KB at all if I'm playing in VR? also, if I leave it in VR POV mode, if I'm laying down IRL but in game I'm sitting on a couch and the girls between my legs kneeling and blowing me, I can't see them because they're too far down and the view is locked and I can't see if there's a way to move the whole thing up so I can lay down but move it up.

Sorry I know alot of questions.

Thanks in advance!

1) If those looks in a VAR come with a scene but no appearance preset, then you need to make the appearance preset. Personally, I see no reason for looks creators not to include a appearance preset in their VAR, it's a 5 second task. 🤷‍♂️

2) For personal use you can do whatever you want with existing scenes. Looks VARs often include scenes, almost always just to showcase their looks. Technically you can delete those scenes, but this causes some other problems that at this point you may not want to deal with, just hide them in the scene browser if you don't want to see them anymore.

3) Depends on how much the new person differs from the original person. Often just keeping the same scale is enough to keep more or less the penis alignment, but depends also on how the scene is made to antecipate that.

4) Scenes vary wildly. My go-to use in VR is to possess the male as passenger, this means no arm or head control, like a passenger in the male's head ;) Most scenes I get/make the animations do not need a active male possession. You can however be more involved using other possession types, but this can fuck up things too depending on how the scene is made.

5) I never use the keyboard in VR, but I mainly play scenes as "passenger". Sometimes I need to jump out because the head is tilted weirdly or the UI is not in a possession-friendly place. If possessing with the Embody plugin (Passenger, etc) you may need to make adjustments to get a good view if you're not in the same position as the person being possessed.

Back
Top Bottom