A couple weird things that the booty does…

NutellaBrah

Reactions
I notice on girls when I try to create a bigger booty there’s a few patterns I came across as I’m by now very familiar with the physics engine and all it’s glory but also some limitations.

maybe these can be eventually tweaked perhaps I don’t know… I see these on my own private creations but also on others downloads.

1. I notice especially on the larger size assess that the gap in between the cheeks is wayyy too wide open and spacious. Instead of the ass feelinglike it’s one giant whole with a crease it feels like two giant independent watermelons going their own way and they tend to go outward but not inward enough and not touching enough so it leaves a huge chasm in the middle of cheeks that is unrealistic and takes out of immersion as a true booty connoisseur. I could Never fix this with the sliders I have access to so maybe there’s should be some slider or body augment that tightens that whole zone up more realistically. To add variety options to the feel of it. Something similar is the boob play scene meshed released a couple years ago where the boobs touching each other was greatly improved and the slider could move them closer or farther appart to overlap more than not.

2. when the booty bends it’s too elastic a lot of times like the physics were designed for a thin girl to stretch the back arch of the ass, but with VAM there’s a stretchy rounded scoliosis that happens to the cheeks and they become too rounded and almost lose their roundness and turn into almost like a tire shape of unnatural roundness. Again it’s more noticeable on bubble butts.

And then theres the Adonis belt area that creases too much around the crotch and valine if the legs are bent or spread.

These are seen across all characters and styles and is like built into the engine. In fact the engine is very particular what you can make. Face and boobs are pretty much perfect in the engine and many things are otherwise excellent and revolutionary.
These few creases in the engine would bring it up to even higher levels of excellence.

it’s hard to describe what I am referring to so hopefully you guys get what I’m trying to say.

Back
Top Bottom