• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Just a few things that can be implemented.

murn

Reactions
I was told of virt a mate by a friend and after seeing a few videos of what you can create I got interested and looked for a copy and got an old version, I think it was 1.17 just to test things out. I spent a few hours in it and it seems like a really great game/software. I'm looking at it from a creator pov here Things I will like added will be-

1- An actual timeline integrated for those like myself that will want to animate the characters/objects. The record function is way too troublesome for animating body movements as it's not recording positions but actions hope you can understand what I mean.

2- You should be able to place objects in a group so they can all be moved as one unit .

3- A camera that one can use like how 3d programs have a camera view and a work view.

4- Eyes should be able to not always follow the camera could be a function to turn on off this can be applied to the "look controller" I think that was the name.

5- Export scene as video or image sequence.

6- Wrinkle face morphs

7- Penis size morphs (men need love too)

7- A non-steam version please.

I only spent a few hours using it as I said so if these things are already implemented into the new version that's going to be out through steam that will be awesome.
I'm an animator by profession and just looking at things from that perspective for the creator side of things. With those I'll surely be interested in buying vamx when I can.

2. You can also just create an empty atom and parent the figures and objects to that.

3. AFAIK, Vam only has one camera rig. The notion of "perspective view" and "camera view" like in Daz is missing. There are workarounds. Create an Empty atom, and add the Embody plugin to it. Configure Embody for passenger only. You can set a hotkey to toggle putting you in passenger mode on that empty atom. It can be moved anywhere you want. You can have multiple atoms, with different hotkeys. I sometimes parent such an atom to a figure's head so it moves around with the figure. That's the El Cheapo version of VR. Sometimes possess mode screws up the figure's pose. A parented empty doesn't do that.

5. See https://hub.virtamate.com/resources...d-flat-2d-audio-bvh-animation-recorder.11994/

7. There are tons of penis morphs by multiple contributors on the hub, in addition to the built-in ones.

7- A non-steam version please.

You can pick up the non-steam version for $8 on Patreon. Once you get your key, it works forever; you don't need to stay subscribed to keep using it.

But this version doesn't include vamX; you'd have to get that separately.

Back
Top Bottom