Question 50% of the VaM scenes fail insertion

Wakumiko

Reactions
Hello,

I was wondering about an issue I have with a lot of published VaM scenes, downloaded from this hub.
I think about half the scenes with insertion animations fail the actual insertion, and the penis/dildo/whatever skids past the "targ
et" and stays outside.
Some manual intervention (if the scene allows it) fixes this temporary.

Has anyone the same experience? Or is it only me?

I'm talking about many good scenes, published by experienced creators, so I think they already addressed the issue (divining rod, or
animation for the penis, etc). I'm also sure it works for them before publishing...

Or do I have some overall parameter or configuration messed up? Like maybe I messed up the default colliders or something, if that i
s possible..
(this said, I can say most of the times editing the colliders solves it eventualy (how far you want to go with making them smaller..
.), but this is not included in the scenes, so not needed according the creator)

There's been written a lot about this issue already. Always divining rod, auto gen thruster, editing colliders is the sollution. It's no problem with making my own scenes, but why do all this scenes of experienced creators fail?

Speculation - but check morphs maybe:
I remember having an issue a long time ago where I noticed all my saved appearances looked not quite right.
Some sort of buggy rogue morphs always got loaded. Maybe the same is happening for you?
Then insertions could fail because the appearance got altered from what the creator intended.

Unfortunately I don't remember details on how I found out about this and fixed it. But I know I read about this on the Hub or Discord.

Upvote 0
Speculation - but check morphs maybe:
I remember having an issue a long time ago where I noticed all my saved appearances looked not quite right.
Some sort of buggy rogue morphs always got loaded. Maybe the same is happening for you?
Then insertions could fail because the appearance got altered from what the creator intended.

Unfortunately I don't remember details on how I found out about this and fixed it. But I know I read about this on the Hub or Discord.
Thanks. Didn't realise this was a possibility. I guess I will try to purify some things (some scene plugins), and in worse case, do a clean install...

Upvote 0
Yeah, this is most likely a physics problem. The problem I observed is: aligning everything, saving the scene and loading it again, positions change because of the physics "reset" after loading. The best way to avoid this: align the penis in front of the vagina so the physics have no hassle with colliding to anything.

Upvote 0
It's always on... Thought that was needed/prefered... I will try this asap! Thanks!
little update: the "High Quality Physics" seems to have a very big impact on the position of the atoms in the scene. You can see them move while you switch it on and off. So, big chance some animation fails if it has not the state the creator intended. I think I found the culprit :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
sometimes that issue with insertion can happen even with scenes in wich it is recommended the hqp... anyway that becomes even extra fun with the transitions if you accept some compromises on the topic, it can give some real spice to otherwise banal loops.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom