• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Answered questions about the licensing/activation of VaM

g1000

Reactions
Hello,
I have questions about the licensing/activation of VaM

I keep my computers offline. Can I purchase the product and receive a key to run it on a computer that is not on the internet?

Can I install the product on two computers – (I would only be using one at a time) – would this require two licenses?

Hello,
I have questions about the licensing/activation of VaM

I keep my computers offline. Can I purchase the product and receive a key to run it on a computer that is not on the internet?

Can I install the product on two computers – (I would only be using one at a time) – would this require two licenses?
You can run it offline but you will need access to the internet to download content.

Upvote 0
Thank you for your reply,
I noticed some of the content you can download says "Hub hosted dependencies" - Does this mean you have to download the additional "Hub hosted dependencies" to use the content offline, or does this mean you can't use the content unless you stay connected to the internet?

Upvote 0
Thank you for your reply,
I noticed some of the content you can download says "Hub hosted dependencies" - Does this mean you have to download the additional "Hub hosted dependencies" to use the content offline, or does this mean you can't use the content unless you stay connected to the internet?
Just need to do the download all, once its downloaded you can go back offline

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom