redeyes

Featured Contributor
Reactions
redeyes submitted a new resource:

10-15 girls in a scene - Stress_test - 10-15 girls in a scene - Stress_test

10- 15 girls in a scene - Stress test

Turn of soft physics and set physic cap update 1

Also I suggest you use GiveMeFPS to also turn of advanced colliders

You can also use GiveMeFPS to adjust hair sliders and max out the GPU at the same time :p

View attachment 72696
View attachment 72697

These scenes are for systems with not so much RAM - having said that - 32GB for VAM is always a...

Read more about this resource...

10-15 atoms with hair physics, clothes physics, and soft body physics? If you're trying to show off all of your models, this isn't the way to do it. Even by "request".

10-15 atoms with hair physics, clothes physics, and soft body physics? If you're trying to show off all of your models, this isn't the way to do it. Even by "request".
It's not about showing off models - it's about pushing your system to the limit - it's a kind of silly pointless scene. But on the other hand, it does stress the CPU and show where VAM's bottlenecks are.

Anyway, not a scene for all. But I was ask for it.

There are a myriad of other more effective ways a user can stress their system on both the GPU and CPU side (Furmark Benchmarks, Uniengine, Cinebench etc.). If a user wishes to benchmark their PC through VAM, then Mcgruber's Benchmark scene is freely available to download through the hub. Uploading a scene with such an absurd number of atoms with everything at play (hair, clothes, physics) and stress testing this way is completely misleading, and not a healthy way to do it. And as you've already said, it is pointless. If the user had "asked" you specifically for something like this, then uploading your files through another channel and sending them a link would have a better way to handle it. Hub-hosted doesn't help one bit in this case..

There are a myriad of other more effective ways a user can stress their system on both the GPU and CPU side (Furmark Benchmarks, Uniengine, Cinebench etc.). If a user wishes to benchmark their PC through VAM, then Mcgruber's Benchmark scene is freely available to download through the hub. Uploading a scene with such an absurd number of atoms with everything at play (hair, clothes, physics) and stress testing this way is completely misleading, and not a healthy way to do it. And as you've already said, it is pointless. If the user had "asked" you specifically for something like this, then uploading your files through another channel and sending them a link would have a better way to handle it. Hub-hosted doesn't help one bit in this case..
That's nice from someone who's not uploaded a single thing

What do you expect me to do? delete it? shall I bow to your whim? And why should I? Do you want to involve the admins?

Or perhaps go look at the other stress tests resources I've made, the number downloads and likes. Perhaps, this is just not for you, but others like it.

Back
Top Bottom