20 girls in a scene - Stress test

Scenes 20 girls in a scene - Stress test

I loaded this scene and tried to open it but it keeps crashing.
Is there a way to remove it or fix it?
Thanks

I loaded this scene and tried to open it but it keeps crashing.
Is there a way to remove it or fix it?
Thanks
Not sure what you mean by "remove it" - don't open it? Anyway, it's a scene meant to push the limits of your system and sounds like it has, how much RAM to do you have? any how much VRAM do you have?

Not sure what you mean by "remove it" - don't open it? Anyway, it's a scene meant to push the limits of your system and sounds like it has, how much RAM to do you have? any how much VRAM do you have?
I have 32Gb ram and 6Gb vram
It's possible I didn't wait long enough for it to load.
I will try again and see.

I have 32Gb ram and 6Gb vram
It's possible I didn't wait long enough for it to load.
I will try again and see.
I suspect it's the 6GB vram - I was using GPUz to monitor my usgage and it was touching 10GB

I have a ryzen 1600, 24gb ram & a 1060 6gb and i got 8-15fps. How do you only get 20fps with your 9700k 32GB ram with a 3080?

I have a ryzen 1600, 24gb ram & a 1060 6gb and i got 8-15fps. How do you only get 20fps with your 9700k 32GB ram with a 3080?
Because it's the CPU holding things back and by that I mean speed of a single thread. Which is why a 6 core CPU like the Ryzen 1600 is doing well against a intel 9700k. Single thread bound

Your 9700k has a way better single core score then my ryzen. Your cpu and gpu have about a 2% bottle neck with each other.

Your 9700k has a way better single core score then my ryzen. Your cpu and gpu have about a 2% bottle neck with each other.
9700k does have a good single thread speed, which is in part why I bought it - your Ryzen doing 15fps and my 9700k doing 20fps is about right, it's what, 25% more on a single thread.

Not sure what you mean by cpu & gpu being about a 2% bottle neck with each other. Bottlenecks are more determinted by the application than the system. But typically it's the CPU mixed with a single threaded bound game that holds things back.

Can you do a 10-15 girl scene which us 8GB 3070 owners can fit in VRAM?

Tried the 20 girls scene for a laugh - mine just hung after using all 32GB of main RAM - got to "restoring atom contents" stage after about 20 minutes!

Can you do a 10-15 girl scene which us 8GB 3070 owners can fit in VRAM?

Tried the 20 girls scene for a laugh - mine just hung after using all 32GB of main RAM - got to "restoring atom contents" stage after about 20 minutes!
Done!

Back
Top Bottom