Fixed (1.20.1.6) Tank Top and Shorts bump map doesn't reload

WrongTamago

Featured Contributor
Reactions
For the built-in Tank Top and Shorts clothing items (named "Sweet" internally), if I get rid of the bump map by pressing "Null", it disappears as expected. However, if I then press "Default", the bump map doesn't come back. It works fine with all other built-in clothing items that I've tried.

Normal bump mapping, with everything else set to NULL:

Sweet-BumpMapBug-1.png

After pressing "Null" and then "Default":

Sweet-BumpMapBug-2.png

The only way to get it back is to do a hard reset. I haven't tried it with multiple Person atoms.

Version 1.20.1.5

Edit: Also, it looks like it's wedged into her belly button. That's a bit odd looking.

Last edited:
We can't fixed the wrap issue that causes the belly button issue. That is just how the wrap clothing works. You can zero out the belly button morph to get rid of this. In future 2.X we will probably add a system that allows clothing to set specific morphs to specific values to fix issues like this and also achieve special effects like squish.

We have fixed the null + default/clear issue for these 2 clothing items. We found a few other items that have the same issue and are fixing those for next release as well. Thanks for the report.

Oh, that makes sense. It's the belly button morph. I forgot that this isn't sim clothing too.

Thanks for fixing the other issue!

Back
Top Bottom