You signed up for a sperm donation, but you did not read the fine-print. Now you are in a dungeon, restrained to a chair and two beautiful nurses just keep milking you...for hours?
The power of random combinations...not knowing what will happen next. This is the main idea behind using multiple animation layers acting independently at random. If each layer has a number of variations, the number of possible combinations basically explode. Linear animation is what you see in most scenes these days, because it's easy to do. While looking nice when done properly, it is more like a video. It will be boring after playing the scene once or twice, because you know what will happen next. However, not knowing exactly what will happen brings a scene to to life, because that's how it would be with real people. Especially true in a POV bondage scene like this one.
(Watch trailer with sound!)
- 41 LogicBricks, 10 IdlePosers
- 262 states and control points
- 384 layered animations
- 713 trigger connections
- 6 main poses, countless possible random variations
- Custom scene setup UI for quick&easy setup of possession through ImprovedPoV/Passenger plugins. Also exposes separate volume sliders for breathing, effects and music.
- Works in Desktop mode, but intended for VR with possession of the male character.
- All the needed dependencies can be found for free on the Hub, just use VaM's handy "Scan Hub For Missing Packages" function.
- @Acid Bubbles (Glance, ImprovedPoV and Passenger plugins)
- @B3liar (Flashfuck asset)
- @JoyBoy (Nat look)
- @VamTastic (Grip morphs)
- @VL_13 (Bodysuit_A clothing)
- @NoStage3 and @Roac (Hair)
- Hunting-Succubus and kemenate (indirect dependencies through Nat look)
- Soundtrack by Darren-Curtis (CC-BY)
- The girl walking back from the tilt-down position to regular can occasionally cause body and feet animations to de-sync. My assumption is that the animation can be triggered during a state transition somehow. This causes the girl to lean to the side weirdly while walking. However, this "fixes" itself upon reaching the end position.
Can I exchange the looks?
- The scene was intentionally build with almost default woman characters to make it as compatible as possible. When you change too much animations will no longer align properly.
- Careful to keep the physics/collision settings of the characters themselves as well as the control nodes. Animations might no longer align.
- Advanced Colliders and Soft Body Physics are turned off for all 3 characters, so the scene has a chance of running smoothly on "normal CPUs".
- Skin, face and breast of the woman can be changed, within reason.
- Clothing can be changed (or removed) as well, as long as the clothing is similarly tight. You can try clothing sim, but it might cause artifacts due to morph animation (e.g. chest).
- Hair can be changed, but keep in mind that characters lean forward in various poses. Most hairstyles can't handle that nicely.
- Changing anything on the male character besides face/hair will likely break things.
- This was an EarlyAccess release! Download is now available for free under CC BY-SA license. You are allowed to reference this package in your own VAR packages, even if they are paid or use a different license. Links to my Patreon are always appreciated.
- Beware of some browsers mistakenly renaming .var files to .zip when downloading from Patreon. More details on how to install VaM content and missing dependencies here.