DoubleTrouble

Scenes DoubleTrouble

MacGruber

Invaluable member
Developer
Featured Contributor
Reactions
MacGruber submitted a new resource:

DoubleTrouble - Major tech-demo scene for IdlePoser and LogicBricks plugins.

You signed up for a sperm donation, but you did not read the fine-print. Now you are in a dungeon, restrained to a chair and two beautiful nurses just keep milking you...for hours?

This is a beta release of my DoubleTrouble scene, that means there are likely still various animation glitches waiting to be found. However, I wanted to release the current state already for my loyal Patreons who waited patiently this long....originally this was...

Read more about this resource...

MacGruber updated DoubleTrouble with a new update entry:

Version 2

Changelog (since Beta release)
  • Fixed numerous animation/logic glitches.
  • Added additional variation in some places.
  • Glance/Gaze system integration, a lot more looking around now.
  • Lube sounds for handjobs and fleshlight.
  • Adjusting breathing settings at random intervals for additional variation.
  • Switched to different hairstyle for better eye contact. It's really hard to find good hair that doesn't block 50% of the field of view and works with a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is an awesome scene, and really shows what VAM is capable of. However, to be such an awesome VAM scene it is incredibly complicated and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to add some head audio to Girl A (I love putting ripped video audio into the scenes, makes things much more, erm, fun!).

I have managed to figure out how to replace the music with my desired audio, however getting it to come from Girl A's Head Audio Source is just beyond me, could you tell me how to do this @MacGruber (or anyone else)?

Thanking you!

however getting it to come from Girl A's Head Audio Source is just beyond me, could you tell me how to do this @MacGruber (or anyone else)?
Both girls of course run my Life plugin for breathing, which assumes it has exclusive control over the head audio source. If you want to add speech audio, you would need to disable Life. However, the scene expects there to be the Gaze plugin running and its parameters are tweaked continuously via triggers. That means you can't just remove the Life plugin. Best way to do it would be to disable (not remove!) the Breathing and DriverBreathing sub-plugins. Potentially AudioAttenuation as well, but you might want to keep that for better volume control. Obviously you would need some other source of breathing animation. Anyway, with Life out of the way, you can play on the headAudioSource all you like.

Both girls of course run my Life plugin for breathing, which assumes it has exclusive control over the head audio source. If you want to add speech audio, you would need to disable Life. However, the scene expects there to be the Gaze plugin running and its parameters are tweaked continuously via triggers. That means you can't just remove the Life plugin. Best way to do it would be to disable (not remove!) the Breathing and DriverBreathing sub-plugins. Potentially AudioAttenuation as well, but you might want to keep that for better volume control. Obviously you would need some other source of breathing animation. Anyway, with Life out of the way, you can play on the headAudioSource all you like.

Thanks for that MacGruber, I will give it a try! As I said, I can get it playing through the room audio, so if I make an arse of it at least I have that to fall back on ;)

This is my first scene I've seen that I want to download, but I'm still super new to this. When I click download I'm getting a .var file. Surely it should be a .JSON? I'm putting it into my saves/scene folder and it's not coming up when I load VaM. Also, will I have to download all the dependencies individually and unpack them?

This is my first scene I've seen that I want to download, but I'm still super new to this. When I click download I'm getting a .var file. Surely it should be a .JSON? I'm putting it into my saves/scene folder and it's not coming up when I load VaM. Also, will I have to download all the dependencies individually and unpack them?
No, you should never need to unpack VAR files. They just go to you AddonPackages folder. However, since this scene has the green "Hub-hosted" label, you can have it installed automatically from within VaM, including all dependencies you need.
Here is a guide on how to install stuff, including things that could possibly go wrong :D

Scene dosen`t start. How to repair it ? I have all necessary addons. Please help.
Have you pressed the button on the right that says "Open Setup UI"?
That should bring up the UI shown below. Follow the steps, then press "Start Scene" in step 4. The girls should start with a handjob (etc.) within a like 5 seconds after that.

If that still doesn't work:
  • Are you sure you gave permission to run all the plugins? Each plugin package asks individually, possibly you accidentally denied one? Go through the dependencies in the PackageManager and check their UserPrefs.
  • After all permissions have been given, reload the scene.
  • Do you get any error messages in the log?
  • Which edition of VaM do you have? Teaser, Entertainer, Creator?
full

A lot of missing plugins, packs. Look on my Log. I don`t know where to find them. There is information with red label that I can`t download it from VAM HUB. I have already downloaded (18) Dependecies from you and they are not these which I`m looking for.

Attachments

• Missing.jpg
    Missing.jpg
    991.4 KB · Views: 0
A lot of missing plugins, packs. Look on my Log. I don`t know where to find them. There is information with red label that I can`t download it from VAM HUB. I have already downloaded (18) Dependecies from you and they are not these which I`m looking for.
Most of the error messages are from unrelated packages. However, I spot a message that you are missing LogicBricks in version 6. A newer version does not work. You can get old versions here: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/logicbricks.1975/history
(VaM should be able to auto-download that when you install the scene from Hub-browse within VaM. However, there is something broken with the dependency mechanism here on the site. So you may need to download by hand. See this thread: https://hub.virtamate.com/threads/v...-showing-up-as-hub-hosted-but-they-are.30044/ )

very nice one!

is there a possibility to add osr2/tcode function that can interact with all the events?
so far i have only been able to do it with either of the two girls, and with the native tempest it only works with fix animation pattern (i.e. hand or...)
only the yoooi tcode works "auto", but there again, only with either of the girls, as it doesn't switch on the fly.

i reckon something like a virtual animation in which other animation could dump their actions is nessesarry, specially if you got FFM
looking ahead, this could become useful for nipple play, e-stim and inflate toys too :cool:

is there a possibility to add osr2/tcode function that can interact with all the events?
1688557915602.png

At the bottom of the chair there are a couple of Empty atoms. Two of them are named "GirlAController" and "GirlBController", both have a ValueUpDown brick.
There are used for all the 4 different handjobs and the fleshlight. Only one of the two is active at a time, so you can just hook to both their "Actions OnValueSet" events and trigger whatever you need to trigger. If you need events during the animation (rather than the continuous changing value) you can use a ValueThreshold brick, like it's done with the Lube sounds (see "PenisAudioSource"). Alternatively you could have the two ValueUpDown both drive a single AnimationPattern, so you have familiar triggers to work with.

For the riding crop, if you want to trigger something when it hits (like E-Stim), go to the IdlePoser named "RightHand" on "GirlB". There are states "G1-Hit1" through "G1-Hit4" and "G2-Hit1". Hook to each their "OnEnterEnd" triggers, that's also where the slap sound is triggered.

I don't know what exactly you need for osr2/tcode, so can't help any further.

Just in case you haven't seen it, there is also my "The New Remote" scene, which was specifically made for E-Stim:

Thanks! I'll fiddle around with it, now i know where to start

of course i've checked out your chair scene! :giggle:

after i got the hang of things (i'm new) think this: behind the RL chair, there will be a servo actuating a clipper chain attached to both nippels (maybe also jolting) and sitting on a inflatable plug that is actuated via a air pump that'd converted from a wiper motor to a pwd driven output from the game. alltho those are still work in progress, one of the biggest nuts i yet have to crack is how to build in a sure fire safety mechanism both, mechanically and over a digital pressure circuit.
at the moment i'm fiddeling around with those inflatable wedge pillows used to lift furniture as a reservoir. those could be used as a pressure input instead of the pump. could also use slimevr for the self bondage/positioning... the ideas and possibilities....

Just have us to find a nice kinky girl who voices the thing and batch together a endurance scene and maybe a high score function
:love:

as i understand you are contemplating also a edging input into the game? i guess could be interesting to go over a pulse, maybe find a way to measure blood pressure and then get a reference baseline to extract the trigger points. would need good shielding because those are pretty sensitive to rf from the e-stim

btw i'm on discort too

grüsse in den norden

Just have us to find a nice kinky girl who voices the thing
AI like from ElevenLabs is pretty good these days. Although with a free account you need to blow a months worth of character count just to find a good voice. Also you have to manually apply some audio filters (e.g. Pitch and Tempo) as well.

as i understand you are contemplating also a edging input into the game?
Technically yes, but I didn't have time for any meaningful VaM stuff in last few months.

Back
Top Bottom