Xia_Lee sex scene

Scenes Xia_Lee sex scene

im tried this and it looks promising but no hair and the pov poses mode on the man is glitched ? (for me) any ideas?

update: i fixed it by manually adjusting the head in advance of possession which removed the glitch.
If looking to improve maybe alter voice a little and an animation loop change? good stuff! leave a review when finished.

Last edited:
im tried this and it looks promising but no hair and the pov poses mode on the man is glitched ? (for me) any ideas?

update: i fixed it by manually adjusting the head in advance of possession which removed the glitch.
If looking to improve maybe alter voice a little and an animation loop change? good stuff! leave a review when finished.
Thank you for the feedback, I never know if everything is working fine else then a few Thumbs up, so this is greatly appreciated. Hair style is a free download could look to include it in the pack and the position of the man is a basic scene position, only thing i can see that can cause those glitch would be the Male model or Maybe missing a plugin for the head animation of the girl. I will look it up.

Thank you for the feedback, I never know if everything is working fine else then a few Thumbs up, so this is greatly appreciated. Hair style is a free download could look to include it in the pack and the position of the man is a basic scene position, only thing i can see that can cause those glitch would be the Male model or Maybe missing a plugin for the head animation of the girl. I will look it up.
I just tried it in vr but sadly it doesnt work properly (for me). The poses POV issue came back and there is a secondary issue with the female model concequencely losing her axis and refusing to return to her loop. Became a little bit of a nightmare and after 20 mins trying to resolve it i had to walk away.

What is the hair ? it doesnt download or update and i couldnt see it listed?

I hope you can sort it as i think it has real promise!

Back
Top Bottom