CP Sex scene

Scenes CP Sex scene

Damarmau

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
I love the lighting.
Thanks. If you want, feel free to use the environment setup on your version. I’m not as familiar with some of those other plugins you were using so didn’t use them here. But the environment was set up based on your scene so should be fairly easy to merge load in if you strip it of the models/plugins that don’t match. I had to reposition the environment to match the scene from it’s default position.

your work is so inspiring for beginners , a real gold standard to reach for and nice that you support others on discord and on here time and again. I noticed in all of these new scenes I get a "controller does not exist " error....any ideas on this ?

also have you considered in the last scene (5?) removing the next scene button ? And or making it loop back to 1? just an idea for qol haah

thanks and keep up the most excellent work!

your work is so inspiring for beginners , a real gold standard to reach for and nice that you support others on discord and on here time and again. I noticed in all of these new scenes I get a "controller does not exist " error....any ideas on this ?

also have you considered in the last scene (5?) removing the next scene button ? And or making it loop back to 1? just an idea for qol haah

thanks and keep up the most excellent work!
I’m still trying to figure out what is causing the controller error. It isn’t unique to this scene. Luckily it doesn’t appear to affect any of the functionality.

When I add more scenes I’ll update the last next button to loop back.

I also want to add a light toggle button for next update so you can turn some of the extra ones off for maybe a little better performance. Possibly one for turning the blinds on/off too since it can also look nice with them off based on some lighting experiments I was doing after uploading the var.

1618212088.jpg

This is awesome. Only 2 suggests. In first-person all I see is some dudes eyeballs and hia face on my face. Ruins every scene. Can u remove head or eyes pls.
Also can you add orgasm button like on your other scene haha cool lightin too

Other than the controller issue in VR i also have the face issue mentioned above.
It is similar to one i had with the other cyber punk scene but more pronounced this time to the point of distraction.
I tried in the morphs to remove / shrink eyes or head but wasnt able to make a significant difference.
I believe the angle of the person possessed might be the issue...thanks for any advice :)

Last edited:
This is awesome. Only 2 suggests. In first-person all I see is some dudes eyeballs and hia face on my face. Ruins every scene. Can u remove head or eyes pls.
Also can you add orgasm button like on your other scene haha cool lightin too
The face should be disappearing, did you download the improved pov and passenger plugin?

Other than the controller issue in VR i also have the face issue mentioned above. It is similar to one i had with the other cyber punk scene but more pronounced this time to the point of distraction. I tried in the morphs to remove / shrink eyes or head but wasnt able to make a significant difference though ive seen headless and eyeless models elsewhere and usually this issue isnt an issue though I believe the angle of the person possessed might be the issue...thanks for any advice :)
Did you have passenger and improved pov downloaded?

On another note I figured out the controller error and will be updating later or tomorrow to fix that on this and the other cp sex var. Also possibly scene 6 being added for this at same time.
1618431455.jpg
1618431440.jpg

Last edited:
Did you have passenger and improved pov downloaded?

On another note I figured out the controller error and will be updating later or tomorrow to fix that on this and the other cp sex var. Also possibly scene 6 being added for this at same time.View attachment 40486View attachment 40487

Yes improved POV and passenger in library (i guess pov is automatic?) but im using posses function as im not seeing a passenger button and doesnt passenger limit your options / hands etc ?

This is like your masterpiece. Its really worth getting perfect as i was hugely impressed by it and im already always impressed by your work.

Here are some pics of what onion peel described or atleast what im seeing.

The best part imo was that in some of the scenes you allowed the user to pick up the model and rotate and reposition solving that bloody dick issue we always have with virt and the animation some how stays with the model (which is amazing and no idea how you did that).

Also it seems like there are triggers? Or the illusion of them as triggers for specific react animations are always amazing.
Another odd thing is that on some scenes when you click on the stomach it pauses the animation. Not sure why?

keep up the good (great!) work

If you are running on the lowest graphics settings try increasing it by 1. I know low graphics was causing an issue for someone with clothing. Maybe it affects improved pov plugin too?

I also have tried all settings in combination as standard to sort such an issue. I run on MAX on desktop and med to high in VR as well to get that 30 fps.

Attached is what im seeing on desktop so you can imagine in VR how this is an issue.

no log errors of note beyond controller etc. and no dedicated passenger mode button? (though i may have misunderstood you).

Its scene 3 and missionary where there are real issues though pic 1 is from scene 1.
pic 2 from scene 3. pic 3 is with the light turned up so you can see how (disturbing) awkward this issue can be to experiencing your epic scene.
Pic 4 is same.

Is this what others are seeing?

Hope this is useful D...
I never exaggerate issues and only ever wish to support fellow creators make their dreams reality for all.
I dont mind being 'that person' haha who brings these issues to your attention but i only want to do so if it helps you.
Nothing worse than making something amazing and being happy and then all these free loafers crash the party haha
But id want to know if one of my (lesser) scenes had issues or the user was having issues caused by their inexperience... so hope this helps :)

here is a link to a gif of the issue (its 90mb) https://gofile.io/d/tLPcji

Attachments

• eye c u 3.png
    eye c u 3.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • eye c u 2.png
    eye c u 2.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • EYE C U.png
    EYE C U.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • eye still c u MAX.png
    eye still c u MAX.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
It looks like improved PoV isn’t triggering for some reason. And it definitely shouldn’t look like that.

passenger can be turned on by pressing left bracket key on your keyboard [

If you go to the plugin tab on the male what does it look like? If you can get me a shot of the male plugin tab and the settings improved pov has maybe it can provide some clue as to what is going on.

When I was attempting to replicate this the face was correctly disappearing so need to figure out what is happening different for you.

What is the equiv in VR for passenger [ ? pls usually there is an object or is that the only route in vr?

Ok so plugins ....male / person 2 = see pic

all ticked and seemingly present...:?

I know above user has a face issue but i can download this to my other VAM testing system and see how it is. The main vam gets alot of traffic so i have a fresh one for things like this.

see pic 5

UPDATE;

on a clean vam with all fresh installed i get the same issue with hair and i think eye sockets or nostrils though no eyes oddly enough on desktop....not sure about vr.
see pic 6

Attachments

• like this.png
    like this.png
    193.7 KB · Views: 0
  • eye c u 6.png
    eye c u 6.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I think I figured it out. The option for hiding face/hair etc wasn't ticked in improved POV. When using the left bracket key I had it set to adjust position so that camera was a little above face so it wasn't noticeable that they were still on but when possessing it is hard to ignore. It should be fixed in next update.

Please this all helped haha (often feel its just me on my own lol ;)

can i ask ...what does controller do ? (as in the error log warning)

Last edited:
It didn't affect anything, it was a setting for passenger that had no option selected. I just had to select "none" instead of leaving it blank and it fixed the error.

Damarmau updated CP Sex scene with a new update entry:

New scene plus some fixes

-Added a button to play the animation in case it stops.
-A button for turning off sim hair and changing shader to fast (warning this particular hair looks pretty funny with sim off). The hair button will only work for default hair in the scene. If you really need better performing hair best option is to go with one of your choice and lock the hair preset when you first load up the scene.

Fixed the controller error and set improved pov to turn off face.

View attachment 40647

Read the rest of this update entry...

It didn't affect anything, it was a setting for passenger that had no option selected. I just had to select "none" instead of leaving it blank and it fixed the error.
pleased you sorted it either way , as it was virtually unplayable for me in vr and so presumably others.... and your work is too good to go to waste! thanks again for assistance :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom