Wrist Assist - Scene UI

Plugins Wrist Assist - Scene UI

Awas

Reactions
Awas submitted a new resource:

Wrist Assit - Scene UI - VR and desktop scene UI with camera

Wrist Assist
This plugin provides a small world-space UI with four primary buttons and four mini-camera control buttons. In VR (its primary use-case) the UI is located on the left wrist and will always face the headset, no matter your headset orientation. In desktop the UI will be located in the lower-right corner of the screen.

VR users will be able to place the left controller on the desk or whatever and the UI will always be visable and useable...

Read more about this resource...

Awas updated Wrist Assist - Scene UI with a new update entry:

Features and QoL update

• High resolution mini camera display. Night and day difference in VR.
  • Mini camera display rotation. It's now possible to rotate the mini camera display to Landscape, Portrait, and Auto. Auto allows the mini camera display to rotate (landscape or portrait) based on the WindowCamera's orientation.
  • Added more buttons. There are two extra configurable buttons, plus each button now has a long-press trigger.
  • UI QoL update. Moved some stuff from the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello Awas, Fantastic scene by the way.
I've been looking for away to trigger buttons to the screen and haven't been able to work out how to do it or even if its possible, then I remembered this scene. I've had a play around with the UI plugin and its works exactly how i would want, however being able to add more buttons so I can control the whole scene from either the UI (in desktop) or Wrist (in VR) would really be amazing. I'm guessing that's not possible right now nor is something you're planing on adding.
Regardless congrats on this scene, very nice.

Hello Awas, Fantastic scene by the way.
I've been looking for away to trigger buttons to the screen and haven't been able to work out how to do it or even if its possible, then I remembered this scene. I've had a play around with the UI plugin and its works exactly how i would want, however being able to add more buttons so I can control the whole scene from either the UI (in desktop) or Wrist (in VR) would really be amazing. I'm guessing that's not possible right now nor is something you're planing on adding.
Regardless congrats on this scene, very nice.

Thanks. Are you familiar with the UIAssist plugin, I think it's called. It allows lots of customisation beyond my plugin. My plugin does have a total of 10 or 12 buttons I think.

Back
Top Bottom