Plugins UI Tweaks

qdaro

Reactions
Twitter
qdarolewd
Patreon
qdaro
qdaro submitted a new resource:

UI Tweaks - Various small quality of life improvements for VaM UI.

A session plugin that adds various small quality of life improvements to VaM UI. Each one can be individually disabled in the session plugin UI.

Current list:

Mouse wheel tabbable sections navigation

Allows you to use mouse wheel to scroll tabbed UI sections like Clothing, Hair, Morphs, etc.

Differences with PluginIdea.MouseWheelToTabChange:
  • MouseWheelToTabChange is implemented in a very suboptimal way, where every time you scroll the game...

Read more about this resource...

Hey there. A small quality of life suggestion for you to consider. When we filter clothes by author name and we want to go back visualize all clothes, we have to remove the author name, and then scroll all the way up and click on "All" again. One idea would be to right/middle click somewhere for it to instantly remove the filter.

very like your plug !
can you add a feature, display the mouse pointer in VR :)
Don't have a VR, so can't do anything VR related atm unfrotunately.

Hey there. A small quality of life suggestion for you to consider. When we filter clothes by author name and we want to go back visualize all clothes, we have to remove the author name, and then scroll all the way up and click on "All" again. One idea would be to right/middle click somewhere for it to instantly remove the filter.
Yeah that annoys me too. I'll see what I can do when I have some time.

Yeah that annoys me too. I'll see what I can do when I have some time.
Thanks for looking into it! :D Perhaps what would be more natural is to simply click on the "X" on the side of the clothing author name and remove the filter. I have no idea why this isn't the default behavior =P

Back
Top Bottom