UIHelper - Batch edit UI groups

Plugins UIHelper - Batch edit UI groups

TBD

Reactions
Patreon
tbdvam
TBD submitted a new resource:

UIHelper - Batch edit UI groups - change UI colour and text in bulk

This is meant as a resource for creators but will be handy for anyone trying to change UI colour and text settings, quickly.

Create UI groups by parenting to Empty atoms and easily configure them in bulk. Tree structures are supported, too.
Don't worry about this ending up as a dependency in your scenes, it will be removed automatically during saving (if you use it as a session plugin).

It will register with all Empty atoms in scenes, automatically. Either configure UI settings in the...

Read more about this resource...

Could I configure this to manage controllers in timeline? The text is so small, If l didn’t have to squint to see the text that would be so great.

Could I configure this to manage controllers in timeline? The text is so small, If l didn’t have to squint to see the text that would be so great.
Not sure what exactly you mean by controllers in timeline. This is designed to configure in-scene UI elements like UIButtons or UIToggles.
If you're looking for a way to increase the size of editor windows you could try SallyUIscale4K.

This is very handy, but I've already set up tons of scenes with UIButtons parented to a Subscene. I tried chaining it by setting their Subscene Parent to an Empty Grandparent, but that didn't work either (the plugin ignored any descendants beyond the Subscene child of the Empty objet.

Is there any chance you'd add support for Subscenes in addition to Empty parenting?

This is very handy, but I've already set up tons of scenes with UIButtons parented to a Subscene. I tried chaining it by setting their Subscene Parent to an Empty Grandparent, but that didn't work either (the plugin ignored any descendants beyond the Subscene child of the Empty objet.

Is there any chance you'd add support for Subscenes in addition to Empty parenting?
Actually, besides easier access through the session plugin, the atom type does not matter. You could parent to cubes or anything else, really. Subscenes might require special treatment, though. I'll have to dig into why they break the chain.
For now, you could try adding the plugin to the subscene atom and see if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom