Reactions
WeebUVR submitted a new resource:

Worship - 2x Futa cock worship scene with mocap + 4 interactive poses

Scene1:
Short mocap.
Hit play and use passenger.

Scene2:
4 Cock worship poses.
you can give her a hj ( works with right VR hand only ).
you can give her a bj ( animated via passenger plugin).
get face fucked.

Separate UI buttons for turning penis mid control node ON or OFF to help with directions during hip thrusts....

Read more about this resource...

You've done a really good job on animating this scene. And a really good job on the model.

I was wondering if it's possible to get the model's look in a female version?

Please let me know if that would be possible.

Thank you in advance.

You've done a really good job on animating this scene. And a really good job on the model.

I was wondering if it's possible to get the model's look in a female version?

Please let me know if that would be possible.

Thank you in advance.
You can use her as female already.

switch her skin to female kayla, go to female morphs tab, tick use male morphs on female,
go to male morphs tab, filter out G2Female morph and set it to -1.
you might need to match the skin tone to have her exactly as in the scene, just have them next to each other and copy the values from all the skin tabs.
Hair are from NoStage somwhere here on the hub.

Hey, love your scenes but I have an issue, the girls penises always seem too small compared to the gifs you post, any idea why?
Here's a screenshot showing what I mean, as you can see the erection is set to max.
Desktop Screenshot 2021.06.26 - 02.33.50.23.png

Thank for awesome scene. How do I make the passenger work properly, the scene runs but I get error 'do not enable head collider with Passenger, they do not work together!"?
I had to add the collider editor manually as it gave me the error it does not exist.
Thanks

Thank for awesome scene. How do I make the passenger work properly, the scene runs but I get error 'do not enable head collider with Passenger, they do not work together!"?
I had to add the collider editor manually as it gave me the error it does not exist.
Thanks
exactly as the error says. you need to disable head colider in user preferences VR in order to use the passenger plugin.

There is empty atom on her penis that make skin move up when the hand is near. How do you do this?

There is empty atom on her penis that make skin move up when the hand is near. How do you do this?
VUML plugin can measure distance between 2 things and that value can be used to control anything. like a foreskin animation for example

I’m fairly new to VaM, and I feel like I’ve went through most of the top user-created content, and I have to say that this is by far the most immersive scene I’ve found on the hub. You did an incredible job with this. The model feels real and reacts to my touch in subtle ways. It’s incredible. I would love to see you create more content just like this, with maybe a short story setup. It feels like a real interaction. I also love the playroom feel to the whole thing. Bravo!

Back
Top Bottom