Wonderful Wednesday!

VaMRainey

Staff member
Reactions
Wonderful Wednesday.png

πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’›πŸ’™

I know our community is already pretty positive, but I'd like to encourage us to go even further. We'd be nowhere without this amazing community who helps each other and lifts each other up. Is there someone you can think of who really made your VAM experience special?

Have you told your favorite VAMmer you love their work lately?

A kind word can go a long way in a world where things are often unknown and scary. Let's spread some love~!!!!

You don't have to post anything here, just keep Wonderful Wednesday in mind when you browse the hub, VAM Twitter, our Discord, etc.

Thank you for being such a lovely, helpful and encouraging community!!!

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

(yes i am aware i posted this on a Tuesday... I did it on purpose so you could be ready for Wednesday! heehee)

I thank @MacGruber @Acid Bubbles @hazmhox @ClockwiseSilver for creating the most essential plugins to me, and of course @meshedvr for making all this possible! :D
Furthermore I thank @oeshii @YameteOuji @TGC @Cloudcover @Miki and @prestigitis for creating all these wonderful clothings/hairstyles, without you my VaM experience wouldn't be nearly the same.

There are a lots of other artists out there which I could thank, but the list would be too long. Thanks to all of you releasing stuff for free!! :love:

This Wonderful Wednesday I'd like to bring attention to @AshAuryn for all their hard work on the hub lately - have y'all seen those animated banners and the new licensing labels?? Ash is working hard behind the scenes and I am so grateful! <3 <3

This Wonderful Wednesday I'd like to bring attention to @AshAuryn for all their hard work on the hub lately - have y'all seen those animated banners and the new licensing labels?? Ash is working hard behind the scenes and I am so grateful! <3 <3
If you are talking about the banner at the top right of the hub page, yes I like them. I wish I could click on it and have it open up (drop down) about 1/3 of the page and freeze at the top, so I can read the forums and look at the videos, and I wish there were 100s of different ones.

Last edited:
Honestly, there are so many great creators. I appreciate their work. I tried to create a scene myself, to upload. I only got about 1/3 done, as it takes time and work! I only recognize about half the people [B] mspeck01[/B] mentions. I will need to look up the others. Perveloper is quite talented in an artistic kind of way, his human slide that came out recently is very unique. I continue to like KarmageddonVAM's Look a Likes, and SPQR continues to build interesting VAM features. VAM is only getting better. Another two I like is Stayblocky and vertigoeighty for his try on master scene.

Last edited:
Anyone giving attention to non mainstream looks/preferences is worthy of extra attention. Deviation is transfiguration β€Ό πŸ’—

Back
Top Bottom