WindControl+

Plugins WindControl+

Yeah I should make better documentation, will do when possible. Anyway oscillation only works if randomization is enabled. With oscillation the value oscillates between low and high magnitude. Oscillation variance determine how much the values can variate from low and high magnitude (e.g. with 1 oscillation variance the currentmagnitude will still be random, with 100 it will oscillate between lowmagnitude and highmagnitude values)

how do you make the sliders work? and also where are the blouses and skirts from?

Do you have a write-up of what the controls all do? Some seem fairly obvious, but there are others that aren't so. For instance, I'm not sure the difference between oscillation and ramdomization and whether they work together or one only (since you can check both on). Etc. The body sliders on the right are self-explanatory, but it's some of the ones on the left that aren't.
Hi, yeah I need to write better docs, I'm just not having time. Oscillation depends on randomization and only work with that enabled

The slider like you said it just says “Slider” when I put in my slider atom it doesn’t work it links to magnitude or whatever?

Every time I try and download, it either gives me a blank screen or duplicates the file. Need help!

Every time I try and download, it either gives me a blank screen or duplicates the file. Need help!
don't get what you mean by "duplicate file", the download seems to be working fine for me. Try incognito or a different browser

Hey may I ask where you got the blouse and skirt from, from the video testing out ocilatiion variance on your channel, any replies will be helpful thanks

Hey may I ask where you got the blouse and skirt from, from the video testing out ocilatiion variance on your channel, any replies will be helpful thanks
I made those myself, I'm sorry but I don't want to share those

Hey can you update the overview area of the plug-in, I don’t know how to use the sliders (it’s used in some videos that you can increase the wind speed with a slider) I don’t get it can you please help or update the overview section, Thanks!!

Hey can you update the overview area of the plug-in, I don’t know how to use the sliders (it’s used in some videos that you can increase the wind speed with a slider) I don’t get it can you please help or update the overview section, Thanks!!
Sorry don't really get what you mean. Can you elaborate?

Sorry for not explaining clearly enough, what I meant on that is you know when you can change the speed of the wind with a UISlider? I don’t quite understand how you make that work? Can you please help? Thanks

Basic steps are:
- Create an Empty Atom
- Attach the plugin to the Empty Atom
- Open the plugin UI
- Select the Avatar Atom you want the wind to blow on in the first drop down
- Tick the "Affect Avatar" "Affect cloth/hair" options
- Pull the Wind Strength slider to make the wind blow
- Optionally Enable the "Randomize current magnitude" for a more realistic wind simulation. I also recommend enabling the "auto" options
- I recommend cranking to the max the hair and cloth sim quality if possible

I’m sorry but that didn’t answer my question, let me explain better, do you know how in some of your YouTube videos you can change the wind speed with a UISlider? How do you make that work I don’t know how to do it, what I did was change the slider setting on the empty atom to the uislider but that didn’t work? Help again

-Add a variable in the slider trigger.
-Click Settings for the new variable
-Set ReceiverAtom=Empty, Received=plugin#0_ReVAMped.WindControl, ReceiverTarget=WindStrength
-Set start and end value then click ok
-Use the UIslider to control the wind strength

Back
Top Bottom