Question Will VAM be more realistic in the futur?

PolygonL

Reactions
Hello fellow... Vamers :/?!

I discovered VAM very recently, and in term of physics and all that i think there is not limit on how realistic it can become, just need developer to do the right tweak to it to make it look real , but for the visual part i am concerned, the only realistic bit is the skin for me, and everything else (Especially the hairs) really throw me off the immersion.
Also i am wondering if there is a way to make the inner part of the genitals the right color, also make it deeper, and stop big object insertion going trough the skin and out? '-'

At first i was like - "Ok, so this is the basic look of an Atom person, but certainly several mods have increased the realism, make smooth hairs, lifelike expression, smart AI and so on, i am confuse about it then, is it because it's really impossible to improve thoses things at the moment, or just hard, or another reason?

A fellow newbie.
Sorry if bad english, i learned english watching Pewdiepie videos for 7 years. :)

It's going to be a trade off.

If a game maker wants to put out a program with a dozen or two canned animations, they can take the time to make sure they look nice. And pre-render a lot of it. They can probably take the time to make it look pretty good.

I mean, look at models from the daz store. They look damned lifelike. But those are static images that took at least a couple of minutes to render.

That's not Vam. Vam uses real time simulation for body movement, collision, hair and clothing physics, etc. And lets the user animate anything. Then has to render each frame in 1/30 of a second.

So no, it's not going to look full-on realistic. No program is, until computers are hundreds of times more powerful than todays high end systems.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom