Question Better, more-realistic Teeth Texture ?

DanVR

Reactions
Hi All,
So I'm starting to learn how to make my own original skin textures (still practicing and learning as I go)
I finally got to some nice results inside VAM but...

Whenever some smile or open mouth appears, I suddenly realize that EVERYTHING all-together looks less realistic because of the differences of the more-realistic skin texture I started to apply and the default teeth, basically the Teeth looks more like... plastic.

I don't think the problem is the Material, actually it reacts nice to the lite with it's specular.
I don't even know if I have access to the Teeth Materials (I'm still a newbie) maybe it's hidden in some menu.

But even if I'll find it... I'm not sure if playing with the color (make it less white / yellow'ish for example) will make it look a bit better,
maybe I'm wrong and it will be enough.

of course it's also related to the Scene Lighting, but I'm focusing on the teeth because Eyes + Skin looks more realistic at the moment.

I wonder how realistic I can get also with the teeth, at least "close" to what I'm achieving slowly for the skin which looks a bit more realistic than I expected, I need it to somehow "match" the teeth.

---

- Is there a way to texture the teeth for VAM characters?
- Making them a bit more realistic? (photoshop like I do the skin-textures)
- Any Tips & Tricks? Example screenshots to show me what can be done?
- Any video examples or tutorials will be VERY helpful if anyone can share.

Sorry about my bad English and thanks ahead for anyone who can help :)

Back
Top Bottom