Why is morph loading dependent on currently selected un/checked options?

ILAFVB

Reactions
When I load any pose preset that was saved with "Store Root Node in Pose" checked, no matter if at the time of loading is "Store Root Node in Pose" selected,
pose will load correctly and person will be teleported to the right location.
I have person, I saved morph preset "default" and morph preset "fists", only change being hands open / hands in fist. Both saved with Include Physical (Pose) and Appearance checked.
But when I load either of these morphs while having "include physical (pose)" unselected, it will not do anything, when it is checked, everything works correctly, morphs load.
I know that "include physical pose" being unchecked is obviously causing this behaviour and that I can set set it to include using whatever trigger, but main question probably is,
why is behaviour different from poses? Because when I publish scene, player will definitely have "include physical pose" unchecked cause it resets at the start up of VAM, therefor I would have to set some trigger or something at the start of every scene to set Include Physical Pose to true to make morphs work.
Im kinda new so I am sure there is definitely reason for this behaviour like combining multiple morphs or something, but is there any way to make morphs work by default for scene other than setting include physical (pose) to true at the start ?

Back
Top Bottom