morph organizer?

jimmyxpop

Reactions
I am running into trouble finding specific morphs from the female and male morph lists. This is because I have to many morphs as well as alot of duplicates. It takes me forever to scroll through 150 pages of morph options and they seem to not even follow a pattern Ie. page 3 mayhave eye shapes and page4 would be breast, and Page 10 would have more eye shapes. Is there a in program option, resources, or plugin that I can use to see morphs for a specific zone like for clothing? Thanks in advanced.

Unfortunate nothing like that is available and you pretty much have to hope that the morph creator properly categorised it or your limited to named searches only.

You can try to deduplicate your morphs via my guide https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/legacy-morph-cleanup-guide.3355/ but you will want to make backups as many same named morphs are not the same at all and if im honest every time i do this one or more of my looks will get messed up as a result of a same named but not same morph being used when the originally used morphs was deleted int he dedupe....

I am running into trouble finding specific morphs from the female and male morph lists. This is because I have to many morphs as well as alot of duplicates. It takes me forever to scroll through 150 pages of morph options and they seem to not even follow a pattern Ie. page 3 mayhave eye shapes and page4 would be breast, and Page 10 would have more eye shapes. Is there a in program option, resources, or plugin that I can use to see morphs for a specific zone like for clothing? Thanks in advanced.

It sounds like you may not be aware that morphs are already sorted by body region. If you click on "all" at the top of the morph menu, you'll find it opens a drop-down menu of morph categories.

Back
Top Bottom