Question Why are some scenes not visible within the Vam Hub browser?

Jocks3D

Reactions
Patreon
callanscott
I used to always grab free stuff by clicking the download link in the upper right corner here on the HUB but lately I've been using the Hub Browse option within VaM and I like that better because it tells me exactly what I need to download. I just noticed that there are scenes available here in my web browser version of VaM Hub that are not showing up within the VaM hub browser. A few recent examples:

Golden Drink

Sexual Services

I get that scenes not hosted on the Hub will not show up but if they are hosted here, why wouldn't I see them within the VaM Hub browser? Is there a certain time limit before new scenes are added or some other criteria to get listed there and if so, what is it?

The default filter is to show "Hub-Hosted VAR" content, which is a green tag when all dependencies are Hub hosted. You can see that those 2 scenes have at least one dependency that is not hub hosted, so no green tag.

Upvote 0
I get that scenes not hosted on the Hub will not show up but if they are hosted here, why wouldn't I see them within the VaM Hub browser? Is there a certain time limit before new scenes are added or some other criteria to get listed there and if so, what is it?
Change Hosted option from Hub and Dependencies (default) to Hub or All.
hosted.jpg

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom