Question Where ? How? etc etc

MrX

Reactions
Ive been look at this "game" with some interest but confused a fair bit.
Can someone point out where i actually get this ? I see there is something called patreon where you can become a member?

Welcome!
  • Patreon is just a site were you can support all kinds of creators.
  • You can get Virt-a-Mate ("VaM") here:
  • There are different versions of the game. Check the overview here to figure out what you want. However, I would recommend to go for Creator tier right away. If you upgrade later, you just pay the difference, though.
  • After canceling your subscription (like after one month) you still have access to that version, forever! That includes minor updates like the 1.20.1.6 update probably coming soon'ish. Only if you want a potential VaM 1.21.x.x or VaM 2.x you would need to re-subscribe.
    • Obviously, if you like VaM you are encouraged to support the development, at a level you can afford. MeshedVR employs a number of people working full-time on this, they have to eat somehow.
    • Note that contributing to the community and keeping it alive is also support!
  • Find content for VaM here:
    • https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/
    • You can sort that by categories and ratings, etc.
    • There is also Paid content as well as "EarlyAccess" content that becomes free after some set date. Usually those creators have their own independent Patreon sites. Support those you like, avoid the money grabbers.
  • VaM has a VERY steep learning curve, it is hard to get into, but worth it. You can literally do everything. Probably someone else should post some tutorial links.

Upvote 0
Thanks for your reply. I was going to say are there good tutorials that speak in layman terms

Upvote 0
Ive now joined as a Creator (as he laughs to himself)
Now ive clicked onto the download page but cannot see where the actual download is.
There is something called "Updater Zip Download" that is so small so that cannot be it

Upvote 0
Yeah i got it. Thanks
Right now I am downloading it onto my PC which is in my man pit .
Stupid question. Am i able to download it additionally onto another PC say the one up in the loft room which is more..ahem..private?😁

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Welcome to the club MrX!

I'm a fellow noob too, and even with a little experience in some complex music/video making and editing software, and some limited experience in creating poses and animations in blender, I have to agree with MacGruber that the learning curve is VERY steep!

Just do what I did, swallow my pride and don't mind how stupid I look and just ask for things I wanna know haha

Upvote 0
Welcome to the club MrX!

I'm a fellow noob too, and even with a little experience in some complex music/video making and editing software, and some limited experience in creating poses and animations in blender, I have to agree with MacGruber that the learning curve is VERY steep!

Just do what I did, swallow my pride and don't mind how stupid I look and just ask for things I wanna know haha

Its all well asking..its the understanding the answer 😁

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom