Voxta (Virt-A-Mate Plugin)

Plugins Voxta (Virt-A-Mate Plugin)

How do I actually find the download for the:

AcidBubbles.Voxta.VERSION.var ??

I'm either stupid or blind or both.

Acid Bubbles updated Voxta (Virt-A-Mate Plugin) with a new update entry:

Voxta Plugin for Virt-A-Mate is free, still needs Voxta Server available through Patreon

In an effort to make Virt-A-Mate AI-powered scenes easier to publish and use, we have made several changes that I think will make everyone's life easier.

1. Voxta Server v1.0.0-beta.122 and more recent provide a new "Package" system as well as a "Scenario" system that allows Virt-A-Mate scenes to come with everything needed for a custom, scene-specific experience; that includes the character, triggers, etc.
2. Voxta Virt-A-Mate Plugin is now free on the Virt-A-Mate Hub, making is simpler to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@emil and @OffshoreKartel we're mostly active on the Voxta Discord, but did you figure it out since? We're moving forward with making the plugin free and we'll soon release a demo scene you can try more easily, but you will need Voxta Server which is still a paid resource (although you can get it and run local services, so no need to get a monthly subscription or anything if you have a good GPU, you can just subscribe for a month :) But keep in mind, we're updating and improving all the time, too)

Where can I download the Voxta AI desktop software?

Also, Voxta does not necessarily occupy a certain port every time, unless the port number is very unpopular and no other software will grab it.

So, your plugin should implement several use cases:

1. Automatically detect whether Voxta software is started, and if Voxta software is not started, do not provide the next function, etc.

2. Automatically find Voxta's local server port.

Voxta software seems to require payment on Patreon.

@zqwvc1419 Hi! The plugin allows you to integrate VaM with Voxta, but indeed Voxta itself is available on our Patreon (you can download and use local services though, you don't have to use paid AI services even though we do offer some included, and if you run everything locally you need a beefy GPU!)

Voxta Server does use a port (5384) but it can be changed if you need in the appsettings.

About your feedback, it is appreciated; we can already detect that Voxta Server is not running and show messaging for it, but we don't want Voxta to do port scanning, this would probably trip up antivirus software :)

Back
Top Bottom