Virtual Desktop

Mel

Reactions
Hi people, I know its early days, but I have devoloped an issue with my colours, My Blue as turned pink, in VD and on my desktop screen in VD, all the blue items are pink, even my set background colour, which is set to blue is pink, any ideas anyone.

No checked all settings, think it is a problem with Quest 3 and VD, my quest 2 is fine ;)

Its the same in the Quest settings, whats blue on the Quest 2, is pinky/purple on the quest 3, not just VD :unsure: Think my Quest 3 as a glitch.

Strange thing happening, I just took a snapshot of my VD settings screen to send to you to show you the blue is pink, but on my phone the blue is blue.
379974700_881105453538976_2710418261478392658_n.jpg

Last edited:
Its the same in the Quest settings, whats blue on the Quest 2, is pinky/purple on the quest 3, not just VD :unsure: Think my Quest 3 as a glitch.

Strange thing happening, I just took a snapshot of my VD settings screen to send to you to show you the blue is pink, but on my phone the blue is blue.View attachment 295948
I think it is definately my Quest 3

Sorted , I did a factory reset and everything is back to normal, hopefully its not a dud Quest 3 :(

Back
Top Bottom