Victoria for AltFuta

Textures Victoria for AltFuta

WeebUVR

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
WeebUVR submitted a new resource:

Victoria for AltFuta - Skin texture adjustment for AltFuta plugin

This pack contains adjusted Torso and Penis textures to be used with Alternative Futa plugin:

Original female texture: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/victoria-texture-set.26858/

How to use:
For Face and Limbs, use textures from the original female texture pack.
For Torso and Genitals, use the AltFuta torso for both.
Use penis textures in the AltFuta plugin.

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Trying it, but it doesn't really work well for me. Just to be clear, do I have to load first Victoria skin texture and then add the plugin, or I can do that with the initial model? Like adding the texture manually by searching them and then add the plugin after? Because either way, with both, still doesn't work.
Or rather, with the first "method" I have noticeable seams when working on the default model, with the second instead by loading first the whole skin set (via Skin presets tab) and then adding the plugin after, I don't have any seam but I have this even if I follow the instuctions (of using the torso map on both torso and gen field):

SOTTR 2023-11-27 14-14-46.png

Maybe I'm skipping the last step of using penis map from the alt plugin, but where do I exactly put them? Because if the genital field is occupied by the torso texture that you said to put, what do I have to do exactly? :unsure:

Last edited:
Trying it, but it doesn't really work well for me. Just to be clear, do I have to load first Victoria skin texture and then add the plugin, or I can do that with the initial model? Like adding the texture manually by searching them and then add the plugin after? Because either way, with both, still doesn't work.
Or rather, with the first "method" I have noticeable seams when working on the default model, with the second instead by loading first the whole skin set (via Skin presets tab) and then adding the plugin after, I don't have any seam but I have this even if I follow the instuctions (of using the torso map on both torso and gen field):

View attachment 310180

Maybe I'm skipping the last step of using penis map from the alt plugin, but where do I exactly put them? Because if the genital field is occupied by the torso texture that you said to put, what I have to do exactly? :unsure:
First make sure that the model that u are using has base female UV (you can see it in description of the built in skins when you are selecting them.)
Then load all the custom textures including the ones from altFuta pack.
add the AltFuta plugin last, open its settings, go to material options and there you can slot the penis textures for AltFuta.

First make sure that the model that u are using has base female UV (you can see it in description of the built in skins when you are selecting them.)
Then load all the custom textures including the ones from altFuta pack.
add the AltFuta plugin last, open its settings, go to material options and there you can slot the penis textures for AltFuta.
It seems that work now. I missed the first step of choosing the base female UV since the default one that always load is Olympia.
Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom