Question Very motion sickness help?

Bobbyxox

Reactions
WeebuVR has some fantastic scenes. I am new and I started mucking around with passenger mode as well as my VR headset. (I've even started to add plugins into other scenes where there was no POV). One massive downside is that the models move their heads quite a lot. In VR I get very motion sickness! I've tried my best to find the animation that controls the head movements and turn it off but I'm not that skilled. Does anyone know an easy way to stop the movement or at least slow it down?

If the scenes have or you use Embody, you can unlock the camera (head) to stop all that movement:
You might need to lock them again on ocasion if the person moves away, so play around with the Passenger options to see what they do

Upvote 0
If the scenes have or you use Embody, you can unlock the camera (head) to stop all that movement:
You might need to lock them again on ocasion if the person moves away, so play around with the Passenger options to see what they do
Oh wow I didn't even think about unlocking the camera thank you very much I'll check it out

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom