Question dependencies help

kooloo

Reactions
hey all i have uploaded my first model YAY
but i have had a big problem with dependencies on my first upload it was calling 95 dependencies
i quickly reset the look to bring it down to 17
but its still calling stuff that isn't part of the model at all such as cloths even though the model is naked

...but its still calling stuff that isn't part of the model at all such as cloths even though the model is naked
Main and Bump textures are still called from CosmicFTW.Clothes_CruX_Pack.min1

{
"id" : "irises",

"customTexture_MainTex" : "CosmicFTW.Clothes_CruX_Pack.min1:/Custom/Clothing/Female/CosmicFTW/CruXAX Neckchain/CruXAXNeckchain.jpg",
"customTexture_BumpMap" : "CosmicFTW.Clothes_CruX_Pack.min1:/Custom/Clothing/Female/CosmicFTW/CruXAXNeckchain/CruXAXNeckchainBGenNM.png",

Why using minimal package reference and not latest (you can expand morph range, no need for 2 morphs)?
(WeebU.My_morphs.min2 referencing Horse_Descended.vmi morph, already used from WeebU.My_morphs.min3).
There is also OpenXXL morph (AG2_M_OpenXXL.vmi) at 0.0002... from JoyBoy.Andi_Collection.min2 (4 extra dependencies).

Upvote 0
Be sure to remove redundant morphs and reset all unnecessary morphs to zero. This problem is a headache for every author. Disable unnecessary packages. 。。Reinstall another VAM for creating Vars.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom