Vega
The Panda
Port of a model by AnnoAD

Package includes:
  • Full Morph
  • Textures
  • CUAs with physics
- Winner of the #23 patron's choice poll -
On their first appearance in the polls, Vega beats out Jessie and Amy to take the win! 👏
Full results for the prelims...

Read more about this resource...

Is there any way to get the ears and hair as different assets? Or a way to disable the hair physics? The hair glitches through her head too much which looks very awkward.

Is there any way to get the ears and hair as different assets? Or a way to disable the hair physics? The hair glitches through her head too much which looks very awkward.

I believe you can disable the physics by unticking "Load DLL" on the CUA.

I believe you can disable the physics by unticking "Load DLL" on the CUA.
Thank you for the fast response - it sadly doesn't work even if I create a completely new CUA and select it with un unselected Load DLL.

Last edited:
For anyone who ran into that issue I found a fix: Apparently the game likes to keep the last loaded dll on an asset if you load over a different one. Simply create a new custom unity asset without ever loading vega hair in that session and then add the vega hair with the checkboxes disabled. That way the hair will actually have no physics. If you load it after it already has been loaded with physics it for some reason won't update properly. (seems like a VaM bug)

Still would love to see a version where you can only have the ears move or the hair and ears as seperate assets to allow anyone to mix and match it however they like (some might prefer a hairless version). Great work either way.

Echoing here. But this model was a gateway into these kind of looks so thanks for that 😔. Favorite model you've done.

I come here because I noticed with Crystal Maiden, you've found a solution to the above mentioned hair clipping into the forehead. The ColliderCap asset that comes with the Maiden also works for Vega. Any chance you can add the ColliderCap to this look, or pack it as a standalone asset?

Echoing here. But this model was a gateway into these kind of looks so thanks for that 😔. Favorite model you've done.

I come here because I noticed with Crystal Maiden, you've found a solution to the above mentioned hair clipping into the forehead. The ColliderCap asset that comes with the Maiden also works for Vega. Any chance you can add the ColliderCap to this look, or pack it as a standalone asset?
You can just save the collidercap as an overlay preset with CUAManager. Doesn't really seem to fix the hair clipping for me though. The physics of hair and tail are just too slow/soft. They track really badly.

You can just save the collidercap as an overlay preset with CUAManager. Doesn't really seem to fix the hair clipping for me though. The physics of hair and tail are just too slow/soft. They track really badly.

I haven't had issues after using the collider asset. But then the main issue I saw repeatedly was the bangs disappearing into the forehead.

It's because I'm using the look in a scene I've shared. I'd rather not put a 100+MB dependency on it for the ColliderCap alone.

If it's just the collidercap you want you can just create a collider yourself and fit it to your character. They are easy to set up and don't require any external addons or tools.

If it's just the collidercap you want you can just create a collider yourself and fit it to your character. They are easy to set up and don't require any external addons or tools.
How? I figured it needs to be tied to a certain layer or something in Unity, hence why it's part of an assetpack. Stock VAM capsules don't work the same.

Back
Top Bottom