vamX

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
vamX
vamX submitted a new resource:

vamX 1.19 - Random Stories - Male Commands Maive - Everything you need for Virt-a-Mate, in one simple package that just works

A powerful, extremely fast way to use VaM. Filled with poses, animation, lip-synced speech, quick change scenes, stories, toys, looks, threesomes, orgies, an in-game tutorial, and an easy one-button-press interface!

Get vamX 1.19 at:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/download-vamx-1-67798961

Turn on the required (NSFW) audio!

Read more about this resource...

vamX updated vamX 1.19 - Random Stories - Male Commands Maive with a new update entry:

1.19 - Update 2 - Fix for Issues with Lip-Sync Plugin Morph Incompatibilities

ISSUE
This update includes a workaround for an issue which appears as follows: When loading certain vamX voices, or changing to new vamX looks (that load certain vamX voices) poses and other important Virt-a-Mate functions stop working. This is due to an incompatibility between AdamAnt's Realtime Lipsync plugin and certain rare morphs. This issue also effects other non-vamX scenes which use the LipSync Plugin.

WORK AROUND / SOLUTION
When loading vamX, if you are using any of the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi, I just start support and use the vamX. But it seems another important plugin - HeelAdjust (hub.virtamate.com/resources/heeladjust.16985) could not work in vamX. Please help.
I tried that plugin and it does work without vamX and doesn't work with vamX, but it seemed like the error was in the HeelAdjust plugin itself. I fixed the HeelAdjust plugin, here's an updated version let me know how it goes. https://mega.nz/file/QwJlGZgD#VD3eH6shUiyiI_HLlbiU9fMSxddhanFQ-QX34QJOhGY

Your HeelAdjust works! The foot ant toe angles could be adjusted and set!

But it seems the vamX poses limit the height of the female that push the foot anaginst the floor.
There is another good pluginin that automatically lift height with HeelAdjust but also not works in vamX.
Plugins - UIAssist (Free) | Virt-A-Mate Hub (virtamate.com)

Please help, vamX dancing and poses are great but it's expected the flatterned heels could be solved.
圖片 002.jpg

圖片 003.jpg

Your HeelAdjust works! The foot ant toe angles could be adjusted and set!

But it seems the vamX poses limit the height of the female that push the foot anaginst the floor.
There is another good pluginin that automatically lift height with HeelAdjust but also not works in vamX.
Plugins - UIAssist (Free) | Virt-A-Mate Hub (virtamate.com)

Please help, vamX dancing and poses are great but it's expected the flatterned heels could be solved.
View attachment 141588
View attachment 141589
I suggest you use vamX itself to raise the people. No external tool will be able to raise people in vamX, vamX controls the positions of the people. In Poses -> Animated Poses on the last page(s) there are tools to move the combined people up/down/left/right etc. Use that!

Hi, how to fix if the male's penis is not correctly aligned to the female's pusy or mouth?
I have re-clicked the pose several times. It happens especially if the male's penis is modified in size, curvature, etc.

Hi, how to fix if the male's penis is not correctly aligned to the female's pusy or mouth?
I have re-clicked the pose several times. It happens especially if the male's penis is modified in size, curvature, etc.
If the male has a very abnormal penis it may not align correctly, but there are things you can do to help. In the Action tab there are two sliders, one for penis length and the other for penis position, changing these may allow you to solve your alignment problems for that pose. Otherwise, you may need to try a different pose, some will work better for different penises. vamX is already aligning the penis to the vagina, and even has created a collider set to allow it to align more easily, but it isn't possible to have a pose work for all people regardless of morph modifications. You could try changing the pose and save it as a custom pose also.

I suggest you use vamX itself to raise the people. No external tool will be able to raise people in vamX, vamX controls the positions of the people. In Poses -> Animated Poses on the last page(s) there are tools to move the combined people up/down/left/right etc. Use that!

Thanks for this information, I was facing the exact same problem when selecting poses, even after applying the heel assist plugin changes, my characters shoes/heels were still appearing flat against the floor.

After using this feature in VamX to adjust the height of all combined people upwards a little, is there a way to persist it across session/bootups? It's kind of annoying to have to redo this everytime I load VamX. My characters almost always are wearing high heels so it becomes a PITA :)

EDIT - @vamX I actually just tried your suggestion, using that option does raise the people upwards in a set increment, but it does not persist for the chosen pose if reloading the pose, or other poses when switching to a different pose, so essentially this is not a viable option for a proper session.

Does anybody have any other suggestions (not neccessarily using heeladjust plugin) to get high heels working in VamX? It's kind of a deal breaker for me currently which is a shame, as I love everything else about VamX... but I need my heels :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom