vamX

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
vamX
vamX submitted a new resource:

vamX 1.17 - New Voices & Load Maive AI in Any Scene - Everything you need for Virt-a-Mate, in one simple package that just works

A powerful, extremely fast way to use VaM. Filled with poses, animation, lip-synced speech, quick change scenes, stories, toys, looks, threesomes, orgies, an in-game tutorial, and an easy one-button-press interface!

Get vamX 1.17 at:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/download-vamx-1-64912285

Read more about this resource...

Thinking of getting vamx because the pricing is very fair so well done for that. Would it be wise to install this into a clean vam for any reason?

Thinking of getting vamx because the pricing is very fair so well done for that. Would it be wise to install this into a clean vam for any reason?
vamX generally works in whatever version of Virt-a-Mate you have, with whatever addons you have. If there are issues, then try with a clean version of vam. The advantage to installing to a clean version of vam is mainly quicker loading. If you want to clean virt-a-mate, grab a new copy (launch VaMUpdater.exe from any new folder) then grab whatever AddonPackages you want from your old version of VaM, copy them to your new VaM, then run the download/check for missing dependencies from the hub section in Virt-a-Mate.

[Bug] Clothing
When I open any scene the clothing looks like how it´s supposed to look
Screenshot:
Desktop Screenshot 2022.04.13 - 11.57.26.73.png

As soon as I enable VamX it looks like that:
Desktop Screenshot 2022.04.13 - 11.59.03.62.png
This happens everytime with every model and clothing combination.
I have to restart the game to fix it. (VamX is disabled again)
Even when I undress her first and then start VamX and use the built in clothing I still have the same problem.

When I boot up VamX it looks alright for a second then it fully loads and it looks like that: (even the panties are bugged here too)
Desktop Screenshot 2022.04.13 - 12.10.37.14.png
Do you have any solution to this? It makes the whole addon useless for me :(
This is my first time using VamX (I´m new to VAM and your extension)

Help is appreciated :)
[Update] Fix
The creator just released an update regarding this issue.
Download Update 3 at the bottom of this page.
Huge thumbs up for the quick fix!

Last edited:
vamX updated vamX 1.17 - New Voices & Load Maive AI in Any Scene with a new update entry:

1.17 - Minor Fixes From User Feedback

1) Fixed issue with Male -> Load Custom Male 1-7 buttons not working. These are the buttons on the last page of Male looks that let you quick save and load male looks.

2) Fixed issue with starting stories turning back on head movements and facial expressions, even if manually turned of in the plugins menu. Now, if you go to reset all plugins this doesn't turn head movements and facial expressions back on if you've manually turned them off.

3) Fixed issue with turning off...

Read the rest of this update entry...

vamX updated vamX 1.17 - New Voices & Load Maive AI in Any Scene with a new update entry:

vamX.1.17 - Update 4 (Fixes a minor issue with voice commands)

Fixed issue where if a voice command was recognized, an error message would be shown. This message was harmless (but annoying), and stated what command was recognized. These error messages could interfere with game play as each time a voice command was recognized it would bring up the Virt-a-Mate main menu and show the red error log box with the voice command.

Hey so for some reason on a few of my models the clitoris starts jutting out and looks like a thorn coming out of the pubus. The game keeps changing 204 Clit-in.out and it's frustrating because I can't find what step is making this happen.

Hey so for some reason on a few of my models the clitoris starts jutting out and looks like a thorn coming out of the pubus. The game keeps changing 204 Clit-in.out and it's frustrating because I can't find what step is making this happen.
So vamX only changes 204 Clit-in out if you manually press to change the clit shape in the Fantasy Character Builder.

But vamX does change other clit morphs which could be causing this issue.

I've just added some features that can help you solve this issue and released a new update.
Download the latest update 5 from https://www.patreon.com/posts/64912285 to allow you to disable vamX clit control, or fix your look's clit.

vamX.1.17 - UPDATE 5 - NEW FEATURES

If your female look has a clit that distorts in strange ways when using it with vamX, you can now either change that female's clit and labia shape, or disable vamX from changing the clit and labia during arousal. To change that female's clit shape go to the vamX Menu -> Female (1st page) -> Fantasy Character Builder -> Press the Left arrow to go to the last page -> Press the Fix Clit Shape button (last button on that page). Fixing the clit shape allows you to use the vamX feature that enlarges / engorges the clit and labia when she is aroused.

To turn off vamX Female Genitals control, and stop vamX from changing the shape of the clit and labia when she gets aroused, go to the Virt-a-Mate in-game Main Menu -> Press the Select Button (arrow icon) -> Press the __vamX Plugin Atom -> Press the Plugins tab on the left. Under plugin#0_vamX.CHOOSE_VAMX_FEATURES press Open Custom UI... Now uncheck _vxBool_CanSet_FemaleGenitals.

vamX.1.17 - Update 5 (Additional clit control for looks that have the clit distorted by vamX)

Added features to stop vamX from distorting the clit in some looks (looks with an already exaggerated or engorged clit). If your female look has a clit that distorts in strange ways when using it with vamX, you can now either change that female's clit and labia shape, or disable vamX from changing the clit and labia during arousal.

To change that female's clit shape go to the vamX Menu -> Female (1st page) -> Fantasy Character Builder -> Press the Left arrow to go to the last page -> Press...

I'm really impressed with the versatility of vamX, it certainly takes VaM to the next level. The only issue I have, is that I've been unable to find a way of reducing the intensity of the facial expressions (some of the smiles are too wide when applied to my custom model). In VRAdultFun's E-Motion plugin for example, there are sliders to control the max smile and eye-closed morphs, are there any equivalent controls for the expression morphs applied in vamX?

I'm really impressed with the versatility of vamX, it certainly takes VaM to the next level. The only issue I have, is that I've been unable to find a way of reducing the intensity of the facial expressions (some of the smiles are too wide when applied to my custom model). In VRAdultFun's E-Motion plugin for example, there are sliders to control the max smile and eye-closed morphs, are there any equivalent controls for the expression morphs applied in vamX?
That's a great idea. I'll add that to the next version. Right now there is a way of turning off the facial expressions, but not a slider to reduce them. To turn off vamX expressions go to Plugins -> Configure Head Control & Expressions -> vamX Expressions OFF

Back
Top Bottom