VAMMoan Arousal Meter

Plugins + Scripts VAMMoan Arousal Meter

Download [<1 MB]

DBP

Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2026
Messages
3
Reactions
28
DBP submitted a new resource:

VAMMoan Arousal Meter - An in-scene display for VAMMoan arousal level

An atom plugin to detect VAMMoan by hazmhox and provide an in-scene progress bar. Simply place on an atom (doesn't need to be the one with VAMMoan), select target, anchor and you're good to go.

UI options:
  • Target (atom from which VAMmoan arousal level is detected)
  • Anchor atom/target (what the in-scene display is anchored to)
  • Detect VAMMoan max arousal level/set fixed maximum
  • Colour mode:
    • Fixed: set your own colour for progress bar
    • Progress: arousal level...

Read more about this resource...
 
Hey! Awesome script!

Any plans to incorporate both scenes into the var, please?
 
Hey,

Would it be possible to let me configure the rotation of the bar as well? As of now, I can only control the position and then toggle "rotate to camera". However, let's say I want to position the bar in an UI for instance, would be best if I could set the rotation I wanted.

Thanks.
 
Back
Top Bottom