VAM Timeline animation import

Saint66

Reactions
Hi all,

I've made a simple animation with @Acid Bubbles wonderful miracle timeline plugin, this is getting better and better, thumbsup!
After I was satisfied with the results, I exported the animation.

Later on I made another animation in the same environment but on a different scene. Now, when i want to use the first animation together with the new animation, what do I have to do?
If I just import the saved animation, it replaces my current one. Is there a way to have both ready for a sequence?

Obviously I don't see the obvious again, because I am sure this is possible ;)

TIA
Saint

Last edited:
Mmmh right now it does overwrite the whole thing, rather than adding to the animations list. I'll add an item to my backlog for appending instead of overwriting (and also add that if an animation already exists, it should set a new name). Initially this was made to transfer animations from an atom to another, but I can clearly see the usefulness here!

Mmmh right now it does overwrite the whole thing, rather than adding to the animations list. I'll add an item to my backlog for appending instead of overwriting (and also add that if an animation already exists, it should set a new name). Initially this was made to transfer animations from an atom to another, but I can clearly see the usefulness here!
Thanks heaps, much appreciated!
Would be very handy to have some basic animations stored and use them in different scenes or situations.

Your work for the community is outstanding, btw ;)

Just want to say, you are AWESOME, Acid Bubbles! When I first got into VaM, the initial thought was to use it to make simple animatics for redrawing (Because I like to do hand-drawn animation and perspective gives me fits). But the animation functions were too difficult for me to understand. With your timeline, I'm actually using VaM for what I initially hoped I could use it for! :D

Back
Top Bottom