Timeline import animation but at same spot

gayguy

Reactions
Hi all,
Still new into timeline. I am trying to import multiple scene's timeline into 1. But each scene have different spot (i.e animation 1 is at north, animation 2 from a different scene is will move the character to south). Is there a way to import them and fix it at spot? So when i change the animation 1 to 2, my atom wont fly from north to south since animation 1 and 2 belong to different scene and have different placement. Thanks.

In such cases, there's usually a "Control" node in the timeline at time 0. This is what sets the character position. Sometimes, it might be loading a pose preset, which could then be changed. If there are slight transition issues, you can hide them using the overlay plugin to make it fade out during the transition between poses.

Tried to mess around the control but didn't get what i want. Actually i am trying to modify time line in a same scene. As my understanding, if the keyframes is already set in behind of the "blue arrow" in of"atom control"(The globe thing that can rotate and move atom) if i import this animation into different atom, it will still execute behind of the "blue arrow" of the "atom control". I am trying to get 1 animation that set behind of the "blue arrow" in of"atom control" and 1 infront of the "blue arrow" in of"atom control" to align and without need to rotate/reposition the atom. Anyway i can copy the keyframes that set behind to the front of blue arrow?

With text we could be here for weeks trying to unravel the animations. Well, I don't have the brain cells to understand it cleanly.
Can you share the scene to take a look at it?

Back
Top Bottom