VaM Produce 69 Two Seasons + DLC Expansion

Scenes VaM Produce 69 Two Seasons + DLC Expansion

Quick question, I'm trying to "manually remove clothing during songs and even though i select Undress and lower the threshold and even the joint skin threshold to minimum, nothing at all seems to happen.

Is there something in the timeline that is keeping the clothes on?

You might be able to attach the plugin to the Window Camera
View attachment 329561

i;m testing that out now using the plugin below in flat mode
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources...d-flat-2d-audio-bvh-animation-recorder.11994/

I have been using RendertoMovie but i JUST tried the plugin above and the nice thing about it is that it records audio too!
For VR, you can record in VR180/360 in Stereo/Mono as well as BVH

The only downside that i see is that it won't record Raytracing BUT the other features make it the top choice for right now.
View attachment 329848

It also lets me set a time limit on the recording so that i don't have to keep checking on it to stop it.
i set the fov to 50 to approx equal 40 on the windowcamera

BTW for the vids i use Jointcorrect.2, Naturalis.55, and wet HQ Physics and the rate to 240 max 3
You may not gain a whole lot using Naturalis for realtime because the performance penalty might not be worth it, but there is a difference, and when recording like this the performance is worth it.

View attachment 329851

View attachment 329566
I just tried using this plugin but it's not loading for me in Produce, errors out saying shaderbundle not valid, and doesn't load any of the shaders it uses to record. I found somewhere in the plugin's discussion that there's a GUID conflict with unity assets. I tried a fresh install of VAM but it isn't working for me in Produce still.

I found some info on how to rename the shaderbundle guid, gonna try that.

1706750224265.png

Last edited:
I just tried using this plugin but it's not loading for me in Produce, errors out saying shaderbundle not valid, and doesn't load any of the shaders it uses to record. I found somewhere in the plugin's discussion that there's a GUID conflict with unity assets. I tried a fresh install of VAM but it isn't working for me in Produce still.

I found some info on how to rename the shaderbundle guid, gonna try that.

View attachment 329882

1706755114967.png

i know these files are zipped in the package but to be honest, i only use FLAT mode. You can make flat mode stereo but it looks like the others are missing something right now.

sorry i can't be more help

Do you also have this issue with default characters when simulating wind in the Z direction inside the tunnel? You can find the corresponding stage environment in the Stage Set and modify the gravity-related triggers. It may be possible to correct it by adjusting the physical properties of the chest. Try loading the default set that I use.

I found out what the problem is in the tunnel, EVEN with wind turned off.
It only happens when i load Naturalis on the look, not when default. I wonder what it is that makes it do that?

View attachment 329887

i know these files are zipped in the package but to be honest, i only use FLAT mode. You can make flat mode stereo but it looks like the others are missing something right now.

sorry i can't be more help
yeah I got it working, just needed to open the shader file in a hex editor and change the guid by a few characters to resolve the conflicts.

yeah I got it working, just needed to open the shader file in a hex editor and change the guid by a few characters to resolve the conflicts.

would you mind sharing what you did? I don't record for VR yet but would like the option

I found the PERFECT outfit for Season 1 Track 16 -Lupin!
I didn't know if it would work but gave it a shot, I had to create a SIM texture to get the outfit to work correctly but yeah i think it works
Sara

Caroline

Here's 5 vids of this and some other experiments on the same song in 4K, feel free to check them out!
One of the video files was a wrong upload so ignore it

https://pixeldrain.com/l/nQuKKJXD

Last edited:
I found the PERFECT outfit for Season 1 Track 16 -Lupin!
I didn't know if it would work but gave it a shot, I had to create a SIM texture to get the outfit to work correctly but yeah i think it works
Sara

Caroline

Here's 5 vids of this and some other experiments on the same song in 4K, feel free to check them out!
One of the video files was a wrong upload so ignore it

https://pixeldrain.com/l/nQuKKJXD
Good work, I'm glad to see people playing with it and having fun, that's what this scene was made for.

Are you on Discord? If so, we would love to see you share your re-creations with everyone in the channel.

Good work, I'm glad to see people playing with it and having fun, that's what this scene was made for.

Are you on Discord? If so, we would love to see you share your re-creations with everyone in the channel.

i am on there, just not very active on discord. I'll share them and some others.

I noticed that the scenes on the beach the characters are low, is that because they are supposed to be sinking in the sand?
is there an easy way to lower the sand or to raise the character? its a little distracting when they sit on the ground and half of their bottom just disappears through the sand.

Another thing is that i like to have almost all of the looks to have Jointcorrect.2 (i replace the existing one) and Naturalis as plugins. Every time i change a scene, i need to add these 2 plugins and then modify the timelines for gametime, uncheck "auto adjust performance" add the renderer plugin to "windows camera" etc. just takes a while to set up each scene and all these changes are wiped out every time i switch scenes, even if i return to the same scene.

Also when i am running the plugin on the camera window https://hub.virtamate.com/resources...d-flat-2d-audio-bvh-animation-recorder.11994/ i noticed that the FOV doesn't always match the camera as it zooms in and out, any idea how to fix?

would you mind sharing what you did? I don't record for VR yet but would like the option
Right, so you acquire a hexeditor; vscode with a plugin, notepad++, etc. Then you rename the .vam file to .zip, and extract it.
open the VRRenderer.shaderbundle file in the hexeditor,
at the top of the file you can see the GUID for the shader, starts with CAB-9919...67B9
1706928251508.png

just change any of the text in here to something else, any characters between 0-9 and a-f
I changed mine to eeeeee
1706928317163.png

Then you just save the file and, re-zip it and change the extension back to .vam

when rendering to VR for the quest 3, I felt the 180Degree mode to mostly be a waste of pixels, so I modified the code a bit to render stereoscopic with a FoV of 90Degrees. This allows the image to be a lot crispier imo. If you want to do this, simply replace text 180f to 90f of the original file and it should work. This will replace the 180degree render mode entirely, and I haven't tested this in combination with anything other than the config I'm personally using. Renamed the plugin a bit and now I have both the original and my custom version installed so they can be switched as needed.

At this point I made further code changes that are more involved, to only render 1 face of the cubemap. it's good enough for me even though the edges don't render. I could fix it but meh, 3x-ed my fpm so I'm happy.

20240203-091648.jpg

Shadow Venom, I'm not too familiar with C# and I don't want to try and set up an environment and dependencies for vam coding. if you can tell me how I could check if a parent atom is a camera and read the fov off of it, I think could make the plugin match the fov of the camera every frame.

I think it's
Atom myContainingAtom;
which is set with the value of containingAtom (global?) during delayedInit

Last edited:
I hope that the third season can be packaged separately from the first and second seasons, because if there is too much content, my computer will not be able to bear it.

Even if I unzip all the var files, your scene will load very slowly, and sometimes errors will occur (but it will be fine if I re-enter.). So please find a way to optimize the size of your var file.

Shadow Venom, I'm not too familiar with C# and I don't want to try and set up an environment and dependencies for vam coding. if you can tell me how I could check if a parent atom is a camera and read the fov off of it, I think could make the plugin match the fov of the camera every frame.

I think it's
Atom myContainingAtom;
that would really be nice, i noticed that as the FoV shifts around the rendered frames don't always match
thanks for your write-up, i'll have to give it a shot OR maybe if you are able to get the FoV thing worked out you could release a remixed version of the plugin!

Shadow venom, it seems like season 1, Song "touch" (underwater stage) the music seems to cut off WaaaaaaaaaY before the choreography does.
Is the music clipped or damaged for some reason?

Last edited:
Shadow venom, it seems like season 1, Song "touch" (underwater stage) the music seems to cut off WaaaaaaaaaY before the choreography does.
Is the music clipped or damaged for some reason?
Try to replay it once, all the music should be synchronized.

I think it's
Atom myContainingAtom;

Regarding this, I suggest you take a look at the code of this plugin. You should be able to find the answers you're looking for and get some insights from it.

I hope that the third season can be packaged separately from the first and second seasons, because if there is too much content, my computer will not be able to bear it.

Even if I unzip all the var files, your scene will load very slowly, and sometimes errors will occur (but it will be fine if I re-enter.). So please find a way to optimize the size of your var file.
The third season will be a standalone scene, and I've been gradually restructuring and separating the file structure.

However, regarding the issues you've encountered so far, it's likely related to virtual memory. You might want to check your virtual memory settings. As for scene loading, there isn't much that can be done about it. But if you think about it, you're not opening a scene that can only be played for 5 minutes; it's a scene you can spend the whole night on if you're interested. So, spending a few minutes loading it seems reasonable. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1708117740049.png
I'm stuck on the first screen, is this supposed to take forever? i waited like 15 mins or so, she just keeps repeating "i'm preparing my world just for you" over and over. i installed all the dependencies running a 5800x3d 32gb of ram and a 5700xt, the game is also installed on an SSD

View attachment 335802I'm stuck on the first screen, is this supposed to take forever? i waited like 15 mins or so, she just keeps repeating "i'm preparing my world just for you" over and over. i installed all the dependencies running a 5800x3d 32gb of ram and a 5700xt, the game is also installed on an SSD
Your game client version needs to be at least 1.22.01.

May I ask how to get the hairstyle on the cover? It doesn't seem to be in the scene
Everything you see is within the scene, and this hairstyle is used in many tracks, such as 02 MAISON in the Wish Box.

In fact, the cover image is an in-game screenshot of this song.

Back
Top Bottom