VaM Produce 69 Two Seasons + DLC Expansion

Scenes VaM Produce 69 Two Seasons + DLC Expansion

Shadow Venom

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Shadow Venom submitted a new resource:

VaM Produce 69 - Is this the scene you've been waiting for?

View attachment 290202

This scene requires the use of VaM client version 1.22.0.1 or later

If there's a scene that every VaM player should have in their collection, this one is definitely one of them. Well, we tried. We, Shadow Venom, VL_13, MonsterShinkai, Farger have done our best to build it upon the genius creations of almost all the creators on hub to bring it close to this standard.

This scene not only delivers a...

Read more about this resource...

I'm incredibly excited to see this based on the creators involved, but in VR on two separate tries, it froze up. I followed the instructions and didn't activate the UI menu, but couldn't get it to unfreeze. Is this meant primarily for desktop?

I'm incredibly excited to see this based on the creators involved, but in VR on two separate tries, it froze up. I followed the instructions and didn't activate the UI menu, but couldn't get it to unfreeze. Is this meant primarily for desktop?
As mentioned on the release page, while some users have tested VR during the development testing phase and received positive feedback, it may still require specific optimization, such as a dedicated VR version. In the meantime, would you like to try it out on desktop? ;)

Can't imagine how much effort you'd ever taken to build such a perfect scene. Too fucking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure what's going on, the screen freezes during the transition to a black screen. pressing F2 doesn't do anything. I'm playing on desktop mode.

Last edited:
Shadow Venom updated VaM Produce 69 with a new update entry:

Content and feature updates 1.02 RC1

View attachment 291686

Content updates​

1. The special episode of Season one, "Under Cloud," has been released. It will bring you some previews of the second season.
  2. The following titles will have one or more "sexier" camera movements for you to choose from.
    • 01 T-ara - Number Nine
    • 02 Jun Hyo Seong - Good Night Kiss
    • 03 Stellar - Marionette
    • 09 (G)I-DLE - TOMBOY
Here is a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

大佬能不能在设置界面添加一个tonemap的控制开关呀,tonemap实在是找不到

How do I join your workshop? Give me a discord invetation link,please. I can't scan the code to join.

I don't know what's going wrong. After the scenes were loaded, the screen keeps spinning as if the video content is continuously rotating and playing the intro audio. I can't perform any actions, control the screen, change the perspective, or see any UI options. There are no apparent error messages displayed in the error log. And the entire screen makes me feel very dizzy.🤢

I don't know what's going wrong. After the scenes were loaded, the screen keeps spinning as if the video content is continuously rotating and playing the intro audio. I can't perform any actions, control the screen, change the perspective, or see any UI options. There are no apparent error messages displayed in the error log. And the entire screen makes me feel very dizzy.🤢

View attachment 291842

The solution is simply to unplug all game controllers from your computer. :sneaky:

Many controllers can cause this issue, whether it's an XBOX controller, racing pedals, or even a freaking airplane controller. Disconnecting or unplugging them and then restarting your computer should resolve this problem.

Not sure what's going on, the screen freezes during the transition to a black screen. pressing F2 doesn't do anything. I'm playing on desktop mode.

Is this issue resolved now? While I personally haven't encountered it, it can indeed occur in rare cases.

昨天下载观看了 真的好厉害。我带vr观看的 天使变骷髅吓死人 我明明把骷髅特效关了的 :eek::eek:
I downloaded and watched it yesterday. It's really great. I watched the angel turn into a terrifying skeleton in VR, and I turned off the skeleton effect, but it still appeared:eek::eek:

昨天下载观看了 真的好厉害。我带vr观看的 天使变骷髅吓死人 我明明把骷髅特效关了的 :eek::eek:
I downloaded and watched it yesterday. It's really great. I watched the angel turn into a terrifying skeleton in VR, and I turned off the skeleton effect, but it still appeared:eek::eek:
You can switch this dance to other stage environments, any preset effects of a dance will only be triggered in its default stage environment.

Though I did leave a 5 star review, I am not getting past the first intro. It just stays black for me too and the f2 key like others have said, does nothing. I have no clue why. I'm using desktop.

Though I did leave a 5 star review, I am not getting past the first intro. It just stays black for me too and the f2 key like others have said, does nothing. I have no clue why. I'm using desktop.
If you don't see any UI options, the most likely reason is that the VAM client version is too low. This scene uses VAMStory and some other plugins which require the client version to be at least 1.22.0.1 or higher. If this is the reason, could you please upgrade? If it's not for this reason, please send me the error log, which will help pinpoint the issue.:rolleyes:

非常好场景。比较纳闷的是除了启动加载慢,每次切换舞蹈需要等待两分钟甚至更长时间,这段时间内游戏无响应,硬盘没动作,CPU貌似是单线程工作,内存里似乎也有变化,大概是什么原因呢?
另外是否有简单的办法调整镜头距离,目前的机位在VR模式下都太远了,包括固定机位,camride,以及启动舞蹈前的距离。

非常好场景。比较纳闷的是除了启动加载慢,每次切换舞蹈需要等待两分钟甚至更长时间,这段时间内游戏无响应,硬盘没动作,CPU貌似是单线程工作,内存里似乎也有变化,大概是什么原因呢?
另外是否有简单的办法调整镜头距离,目前的机位在VR模式下都太远了,包括固定机位,camride,以及启动舞蹈前的距离。
Given the richness of the scene itself, a longer loading time when opening the scene is normal. Thank you for your patience. However, the 2-minute wait time you mentioned every time you switch titles is clearly not normal. Even with a mechanical hard drive and the lowest supported hardware configuration, it shouldn't take that long, usually completing in no more than 15 seconds. Could you please try it in desktop mode? If the issue persists in desktop mode, please private message me your hardware configuration and any VAM error logs (if there are any reported errors), so I can identify where the issue might be.

Regarding full support for VR, as I mentioned to others, VR requires specific adaptation and optimization. A dedicated version for VR is also in our plans. Thank you for your support and understanding.

Back
Top Bottom