• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

VAM keeps adding new items

tertiary

Reactions
It seem I keep getting new items every time I open VAM, bloating my folders. Is there a way to stop this setting?

I suspect @tertiary does not understand the concept of dependencies.

@tertiary when you download a scene, if you click "download all" it downloads all the "other content" it needs for the scene. Hence why you have more content than simply "the scene" you're downloading : )

I know about dependency, but it seems like I also get new scenes? It's weird getting a scene with a Santa character, and I never downloaded any Christmas scene. Why would I get another scene for downloading a scene? I can see new clothing, plugin.

I know about dependency, but it seems like I also get new scenes? It's weird getting a scene with a Santa character, and I never downloaded any Christmas scene. Why would I get another scene for downloading a scene? I can see new clothing, plugin.
Sometimes scenes have other scenes as dependencies.

A male beard used in a scene might have come from a Christmas scene with Santa, so it pulled in the whole scene. AMHIK...

Back
Top Bottom