Vam installer/updater get too much time to download

KokoLoko

Reactions
Hi all,

I´m a very new user and i got my first issue at the first step.
Vam installer/updater get too much time to download, like eternal, about 300b/s.

Any idea?

Thank you very much

This is dependent on where you are, your ISP and the CDN where the files are, so just try again.
Ok. I will keep trying. Thank you!

Anyway, Is there no other way to get it? At the end the files are just in a folder you can move anywhere.

Ok. I will keep trying. Thank you!

Anyway, Is there no other way to get it? At the end the files are just in a folder you can move anywhere.
The only legit and the prefered way too as with it you can get updates, fix files deleted by mistake, etc.

It's all in one folder, which means you can easily make backups - just copy the folder - and place it wherever you want. Make sure that place is not a protected folder like Dowloads, Program Files, etc, a simple C or D:\VAM is good.

The only legit and the prefered way too as with it you can get updates, fix files deleted by mistake, etc.

It's all in one folder, which means you can easily make backups - just copy the folder - and place it wherever you want. Make sure that place is not a protected folder like Dowloads, Program Files, etc, a simple C or D:\VAM is good.
Thank you very much, again. I understand.

Finally, in the absence of finding the happy hour to download Vam, I did it alternately "Cancel" and ¨Install¨ and it took me many many hours.
I hope this is resolved, because the next time I have to do an update I'm going to think about it.

You could message the dev team to let them know about the CDN issues you had. Mention where you're located (a general area is enough) and what speeds you had.

Back
Top Bottom