VAM Updater download speed

Xeoh35

Reactions
Hello,

I am trying to update VAM now and the download speed is abysmal. Like 60-133 bytes per second and it is taking forever to download the very first file. Is there any way to speed this up? Here is the screenshot of the current speed it is download. I am downloading from western europe, tried yesterday during the afternoon, night time and today at the afternoon and now (around 21:00 GMT+1 time) and still no luck. Any suggestions are apreciate it. I did find a post who are experiencing similar issues but not sure if he/she found a solution. Thanks!

Slow Download.png

Last edited:
Just to repor that this has been resolved. Well not resolved but I managed to update enduring almost 3 days of updating time it has finally downloaded all the updates and now I have stored this build as a backup so that I do not need to download it again. Guessing due to no having a single reply this is a known issue, or some sort of answer was given many times and I do not know how to look. But in any case am glad it has finished updating.

That speed is pretty strange, even though lately there's been some generalised slowdown. Different locations have uneven impacts, I'm fortunate to not have any issue. You could let the dev team know about these speed problems and your general location.
Faster replies tend to come from Discord, not the Forum, and probably would have been more suitable Discord or contacting the dev team about this problem.

Back
Top Bottom