Lip Sync mouth opens too much

I think, but i am not sure, it's because the voice file is a single file of 30 seconds ~. If she said everything in separate voice files / lines that lasts only a couple of seconds, - maybe would close faster. Just a guess for now.

I had this issue in the past and you should check the below steps as judging from your screenshot, the below suggestion's line up with what your problem is. The fact that the mouth is opening to audio, even with the mouth open factor at 0 shows that something else must be driving the mouth with the audio.

1. You should go to auto behaviors and uncheck- (auto jaw mouth morphs).
2. In jaw physics and triggers tab, uncheck- (drive jaw angle from head audio). Also do this in vam moan plugin if you are using it.

If the above are already unchecked for you, then try messing with volume multiplier/threshold sliders in lipsync tab if you haven't already.

Check any plugin that messes with behaviors/morphs in any way. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I assume you are using the built in lipsync which is superior to the plugin?
I had this issue in the past and you should check the below steps.

2. In jaw physics and triggers tab, uncheck- (drive jaw angle from head audio). Also do this in vam moan plugin if you are using it.

If the above are already unchecked for you, then try messing with volume multiplier/threshold sliders in lipsync tab if you haven't already.

Thanks for reply FreeMaster.

Will look into it soon.

Will let you know.

I had this issue in the past and you should check the below steps as judging from your screenshot, the below suggestion's line up with what your problem is. The fact that the mouth is opening to audio, even with the mouth open factor at 0 shows that something else must be driving the mouth with the audio.

Eureca, you were right.

Screenshot (2904).png

Thanks again :)

Back
Top Bottom