Lyp sync issue

AtomikRakoon

Reactions
Hi guys, Im kinda new here. I was trying to lip sync some audio files (that guy on discord helped me a lot with a video step by step, thanks again), but after trying several times I coulndt doit properly, the audio doesn't work and the lips only move when I slide manually with the timeline slider (Its like I dont have automatic lip move at all), also other downloaded scenes with some kind of speech dont work anymore (they worked before) no audio, no lip sync no more. But for example inserted videos works with audio so Im discarding any major audio problem. You think it could be a problem with "scene audio" or maybe another plugin? Is there any way to cheek if plugins are working properly?

Thanks in advance, I'll share the tutorial video, maybe it work for someone else

Did you check if Head Audio volume is not zero?
Just tried on mine like you did and it worked fine with audio and lip sync.

If things changed where it worked before and now it doesn't, you may want to run a Core Check (vam_updater.exe)

Last edited:

If things changed where it worked before and now it doesn't, you may want to run a Core Check (vam_updater.exe)

I think everithing is ok on the volume panel. Maybe the core check will work.
Captura de pantalla (205).png

The core check totally worked, thanks and +rep

Back
Top Bottom