Valeria Garza Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Looks Valeria Garza Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

PixelPorts

Reactions
Patreon
PixelPorts
SolidVault submitted a new resource:

Valeria Garza Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - Cartel Mommy is finally in VAM in all her latina goodness

Valeria Garza aka El Sin Nombre aka Cartel Mommy, as soon as i saw her in the game I wanted to port her into VAM with her cool clothing.

She comes with a fully custom sculpted body that match her game look as close as i possibly can, and her body texture also comes with tattoo decals that fit her cartel style perfectly outside of what you can see on her game arms.

She comes with both her Judas outfit, and her Shadow base outfit, as well as an included D.50 from the game.

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

IMG_6612.jpeg
IMG_6604.jpeg
Where can I support you? Do you have Patreon ?Really love your Valeria Garza model,but I can’t get it right, my Valeria girls are two bald girls without tattoos? Could you tell me how do I fix it?

View attachment 259624View attachment 259625Where can I support you? Do you have Patreon ?Really love your Valeria Garza model,but I can’t get it right, my Valeria girls are two bald girls without tattoos? Could you tell me how do I fix it?
Well thats very odd. Try redownloading the var again, your VAM may have a problem. I suggest extracting the var instead of just putting the var in the addonpackages folder if it doesnt work

Thank you, this is my patreon https://www.patreon.com/SolidVault

IMG_5466.jpeg
Well thats very odd. Try redownloading the var again, your VAM may have a problem. I suggest extracting the var instead of just putting the var in the addonpackages folder if it doesnt work

Thank you, this is my patreon https://www.patreon.com/SolidVault
Thank you,I just subscribed your Patreon channel,can’t wait to use Valeria model,but I tried first I put var file in the addonpackages and I can’t find them in vam,then I extract it and put them in their corresponding place,and all I get is two bald girls without tattoos,maybe I put it wrong way? There are many hair files,this is the error,it says not valid,is it Vam problem?

Attachments

• IMG_5466.jpeg
    IMG_5466.jpeg
    7.8 MB · Views: 0
View attachment 259742
Thank you,I just subscribed your Patreon channel,can’t wait to use Valeria model,but I tried first I put var file in the addonpackages and I can’t find them in vam,then I extract it and put them in their corresponding place,and all I get is two bald girls without tattoos,maybe I put it wrong way? There are many hair files,this is the error,it says not valid,is it Vam problem?
It might be your VAM problem. Check integrity of the files and clear cache. Then reinstall the var package again

No you cant unfortunately. I suggest making a separate VAM install on another drive and testing it. Its odd because no one has your issue. I suggest doing the pic below.View attachment 259995
Oh god,I still can’t load it properly,but all the other var file are fine,i don’t know why,is it possible that I could download this var file from the hub in the future perhaps ? Because I downloaded many var file from hub ,they all goes well,only this Valeria download from mega can’t work,really want this character,even if this is a free model,I still went to your patreon to support you,just want to express my gratitude,because this is such a good model,but I still can’t use it😭

Oh god,I still can’t load it properly,but all the other var file are fine,i don’t know why,is it possible that I could download this var file from the hub in the future perhaps ? Because I downloaded many var file from hub ,they all goes well,only this Valeria download from mega can’t work,really want this character,even if this is a free model,I still went to your patreon to support you,just want to express my gratitude,because this is such a good model,but I still can’t use it😭
Hey so i tried my best with uploading it to the hub but it seems it cant because its a big file. Im very very sorry for this inconveinence. I recommend posting on the VAM discord help maybe they can find a solution.

And thank you very much for your support. appreciated :)

And thank you very much for your support. appreciated :)
Is it possible that you separate them into two parts or several parts,and if its inconvenient for you,I would willing to pay extra fee for that,I’m not good at English,go to discord for help is too hard for me,some words are too professional even the translator can’t translate right,so I wonder if you could do that,this Valeria is the top 1 model on my list ,really want her,I will pay,I won’t waste your time,and thank you for replying me so many times 🥹

Is it possible that you separate them into two parts or several parts,and if its inconvenient for you,I would willing to pay extra fee for that,I’m not good at English,go to discord for help is too hard for me,some words are too professional even the translator can’t translate right,so I wonder if you could do that,this Valeria is the top 1 model on my list ,really want her,I will pay,I won’t waste your time,and thank you for replying me so many times 🥹
Ill have to check and see.

I recommend renaming the file to this SolidVault.Valeria_Garza_COD_MW2.1.var

Do that and restart VAM and let me know

Damn! It really worked! I deleted the ‘1’,and then the hair and tattoo all worked,that easy? God damn ,do you take

It really worked! I deleted the ‘1’,and then the hair and tattoo all worked,but after I saved these two Valeria appearance preset,and loaded into other scenes,they don’t have hair.
IMG_5474.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5474.jpeg
    IMG_5474.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Thank you so much,it all worked now,saw your Patreon accept commission,do you take commission for Street Fighter 6 Manon?
Welcome, well currently im not accepting any commissions yet bit busy with other stuff. will let you know when i do accept them!

Everything can stay like the tattoos skin/textures but I need one where its the default vam body morph . :(

Back
Top Bottom