AnonChunk

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
AnonChunkVam
AnonChunk submitted a new resource:

Valak ( The Nun ) - lookalike

In keeping with the halloween season , i couldnt miss an oppertunity to make an horror character . So here is the demon Valak from the conjuring universe ( and the nun movies Lol ) . Everything in the pics is INCLUDED but she doesnt have hair due to the outfit ( see pics ) . If you remove the outfit , pick a hair style to your liking . Anyway , Enjoy folks and dont get scared now Lol .View attachment 301101View attachment 301102[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

This look is awesome (as 99% of your looks), but the Nun outfit by ModsCreator is not included. It is a paid clothing! Without the veil however, Valak looks... well, not like Valak.

:cry:

This look is awesome (as 99% of your looks), but the Nun outfit by ModsCreator is not included. It is a paid clothing! Without the veil however, Valak looks... well, not like Valak.

:cry:
Your right , and thanks for making me aware of it . im still getting a grasp on the liscences people use and i saw when making that Modscreator veil was CC-BY which i assumed was free content which the liscence implies ???? But as you stated , apparentley it isnt isnt ? Thats why all my content is FREE as im sick of all the PAID stuff . Thanks for letting me know and i will sort soon and thanks for the support .

Here is Mods Nun outfit just for you , telll nobody lol ;) ;) it should be free due to licence and the fact its old as fuck lol

AnonChunk updated Valak ( The Nun ) with a new update entry:

Just a quick update on missing depends .

A quick update on the missing depends that have been brought to my attention . I do appolgise for the missing veil which is apparently PAID content . I cheked the liscence when making the look and with it being CC-BY i assumed rightly it was FREE BUT THATS NOT THE CASE . I have now changed the missing veil to another that is free but its not as good , im sorry but thats all i can do for now . Here is a pic of the changes .

NEW
View attachment 302249

OLD[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Here is Mods Nun outfit just for you , telll nobody lol ;) ;) it should be free due to licence and the fact its old as fuck lol

Thank you! (y)

Back
Top Bottom