• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Resource icon

Plugins Utilities v1.4.1

Acid Bubbles

Invaluable member
Developer
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
github.com
Twitter
acidbubblesanon
Patreon
acidbubbles
Acid Bubbles submitted a new resource:

Utilities - Various utilities with diverse purposes

Small utilities I made that didn't merit their own package.

BlendShapesController.cs

Lists all unity asset blend shapes and lets you control them.​

CameraNearClipPlane.cs

Changes the camera clip plane, to see through walls or see VERY large models for example.​

TimeScaleController.cs

Allows triggers that affect time scale.​

WindowCameraVisibility.cs

Allows hiding the window camera preview from being...​

Read more about this resource...

Hi, i just tested you plugin. I used the clipping thing cause my scene was pretty small and the walls got on my nervs.. BUT i tried the settings and i clicked on 10x ... that was a fail.. cause screen went black and i had to zoom out. The UI didn't work anymore and i had to close VaM via taskmanager.. all work gone =(. Just wanted to tell you. Don't know if its your plugin or VaM itself. I also have this sometimes with mcgrubers graphics things.

Yeah, I'm aware of that (I'll add a warning), I don't know why VaM does that, I used "safe values" by default but you can stretch further if you're feeling lucky. Real sorry you lost work though. This is, as far as I can tell, a VaM issue (well a Unity issue).

Sorry I've been busy with other stuff. Most people actually use Embody and Passenger instead of the WindowCamera because it has better performance, you can maybe try that? With Keybindings you can toggle the view on and off easily, and you can even use Embody on the WindowCamera if you'd like to have the rendered preview once in a while :)

I'll check eventually, it's OK that you remind me though, I sometimes forget :|

Back
Top Bottom